• ANY PET/S NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE WILL BE CONSIDERED
“ABANDONED.” THE OWNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES INCURRED DURING THE ENTIRE
BOARDING TIME PERIOD AND CRIMINAL CHARGES MAY BE FILED.
• All pets left in our boarding facility MUST be current on all required vaccinations and MUST
have a fecal test done within the past year. (DOGS: DA2PPV, RABIES, BORDETELLA) (CATS:
FVRCP, FELV, RABIES)
• If vaccinations are not current, the pet will be given the required vaccinations before being
taken into the boarding facility (at the owner’s expense)
• If pets are found to have external parasites (fleas and ticks) they will be treated (at owner’s
• If your pet is or becomes aggressive, he/she may be isolated until a responsible party can be
reached to pick the pet up.
• Macon County Veterinary Hospital and its staff will contact the owner or responsible party if
medications and or treatments are necessary, if the pet becomes ill, etc.
• If the owner or responsible party cannot be reached with the phone numbers provided, the pet
owner gives the MCVH staff permission to do what is necessary to provide emergency care to
the pet until the owner or responsible party can be contacted.
• All Check-Ins and Check-Outs MUST be done during our office hours.
• You will be charged for the day of pick-up if you are CHECKING OUT ANYTIME AFTER 12:00PM.
• If your pet becomes soiled while here, he-she will be bathed at the owner’s expense.
• Toys are welcome in the kennel but we do ask that you don’t leave small toys that may become
lodged in our cleaning/drain systems.