Rules for Vendors:
1. Non-refundable Vendor Fee includes one 10x10 space in food court area. Vendor must supply tents, canopies, tables and chairs.
2. Set-up may begin at 8:30 am on Saturday. You must unload all vehicles quickly and move to the designated parking lot. DO NOT SET UP UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BOOTH ASSIGNMENT. Setting up in an incorrect location may result in moving your equipment. The event ends at 6 pm on Saturday. All vendors must empty their areas and remove trash by this time.
3. Signs/banners are permitted but must be limited to your designated area.
4. You may mail your application/check/money order to MHPS at PO Box703, Marcus Hook, PA 19061
5. Due to recent upgrades in the electric service, household extension cords will cause trips in the circuits. All cords used to connect must be GROUND FAULT 12 GUAGE cords.
5. Cost per space is $250 before August 1, 2022, or $300 from August 1 to September 1, 2022. Spaces are limited and applications/menus will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis. PAYMENT IS DUE NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1st, 2022.
6. Please address any problems or concerns prior to or during the event to the Food Vending Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 267-438-4161 (Anna Glisson) or 610-587-7409 (Michael Manerchia).