1. Children will not be released to anyone not listed in the enrollment form unless advised by the parent, with provided written consent 24hrs in advance.
2. A non-refundable fee of $25 per family is due at time of signature of Registration (Liability Waiver submission; after acceptance into the program). This will go towards a small portion of supplies needed.
3. The selected package tuition fees are due at time of Registration; no refunds for absenteeism due to illness or inclement weather.
4. Supplies needed: Please ensure your child will come to each workshop with standard pencil case items: pencil, crayons/colored pencils, scissors, glue stick, and liquid glue.
5. Dress Code: Please ensure your child will come to each workshop with "play" clothing on; assume they may get messy. All students will need closed toed shoes or boots. If applicable, please apply sunscreen prior to arrival and/or supply sunglasses/hat. Please ensure your child is dressed to go outside, wearing seasonally appropriate clothing: including jackets, hats, gloves, etc.
6. Drop Off Policy: Parents are encouraged to drop off their child and to pick up at exact time of workshop ending. Parents can run errands, wait in their vehicles, or if space/weather allows, parents may relax on the cabin's front porch area while their child participates in their workshop. Parents are NOT permitted to participate in the workshops with their child. (This is to eliminate distractions and encourage child independence) There may opportunities for parents to join selected workshops; this will be communicated in advanced, if applicable.
7. Late Pick up Policy: Please pick up at exact time of workshop ending. If you are greater than 5min late picking up your child, there will be a $5 per 10min late fee.
8. Refund Policy: Packages purchased are non-refundable regardless of child attendance and full amount required at time of enrollment. R.O.O.T.S. will hold life skill classes rain or shine! No refunds will be issued in the event of a State-of-Emergency weather status. In the event of a government mandated closure (COVID-19), 50% of your remaining package will be refunded. If your child needs to miss classes due to illness, we will offer one make-up class at the end of your package.
9. Please ensure that you have read the Student Handbook carefully and you agree to follow the instructions. By signing this Application, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions within the Student Handbook.
10. COVID-19 Policy: Masks will be left up to parental discretion for both indoor and outdoor activities. Most of our lessons will take place outside, but we will be doing some projects indoors (and in the instance of inclement weather)
11. This program does not discriminate against anyone regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.