I have read, understand and agree to abide by the rules and regulations and provided to me by Sims Boutique & Events LLC and will see that any others that work with me will do the same. In consideration of the acceptance of this registration entry, I the undersigned, assume full responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur during my participation in this event, or while I am on the premises of this event.
I understand there are emergencies, but there will be no refunds.
All payments that go through are nonrefundable! Absolutely no exceptions!
Please share about the event on social media!
1. The Following items will not be offered by any exhibitor.
No guns will be permitted
No cigarettes of any kind
No drug or paraphernalia
NO FOOD OF ANY KIND CAN BE SOLD
2. Vendors must furnish their own backdrops, tables, chairs, fans, extension cords, ext.
3. Vendor check-in will be Friday at 5pm - 7pm then finishing setup will be Saturday 9am-10am. There will be no refunds.
4. On Saturday booths must be set up by 9:30am and vehicles moved to vendor parking
5. If you need to restock from your trailer or vehicle during festival hours, please be prepared to do so with a dolly. Vehicles will only be allowed back into space after the completion of the event for loading
6. NO four-wheelers, bicycles, golf carts, motorized scooters, mules, UTVs, ext. allowed. No exceptions will be made, regardless of circumstance.
7. Please make sure you bring enough merchandise for the whole weekend.
8. Please be advised, if you close your booth down early, you will not be allowed to break down or bring your vehicle in until the event closes.
9. You are responsible for having and displaying a valid sales tax number for collection and submitting sales tax to the State of Texas Comptroller. Sims Boutique & Events LLC is NOT responsible for collecting or submitting your sales tax. If sales tax is included in the price, please have a sign stating so. Tax ID number MUST BE SUBMITTED ON FORM
10. You are responsible for the cleanliness of your space. Any space left in disarray or with loose trash/garbage will disqualify you from future participation as well as a fee of $25.
11. Gambling is not allowed. Violators will be banned from participation.
12. Sims Boutique & Events LLC shall be the final authority on the interpretation of the rules, regulation, and selection of exhibitors.
13. Sims Boutique & Events LLC reserves the right to reject and/or require the booth to be closed.
14. You must keep your canopy, sale items and displays within the boundaries of your booth spaces.
15. All Texas laws apply.
16. Tax rate is based on primary location.
17. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
18. Absolutely no refunds.
We simply provide your booth location. You will need to bring your own canopies, tables, and chairs and/or display equipment that you will need. Please do not put any tape on the concrete.
SET UP TIME
Vendors can start setting up TBA
PLEASE NOTE SIMS BOUTIQUE AND EVENTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT CAN HAPPEN OVERNIGHT.
Saturday, December 10th
Exhibitors are required to keep their displays in place until closing time at 6pm on Saturday. Your booth must be cleared out by 7:30pm on Saturday. You will assess a fine of $100 for every hour you stay past 8:00pm Sunday. You are responsible to leave your name and emergency phone number visible in your booth space so you can be contacted when you are not present. There will also be a damage fee of $100 and will not be allowed at future events.
Sims Boutique & Events LLC
306 SECOR ST, MIDLAND TX, 79701
BRODI SIMS- 432-288-0257
West Texas Shopping Expo
- Sims Boutique & Events LLC