To Consign Equipment:
1. A fee of 10% of the sale price will be charged for each piece of equipment sold. All fees are non-refundable.
2. Only used equipment will be accepted. NO fiber or yarn! Fiber must be sold at the Fleece Sale or by a vendor.
3. The is a minimum sale price of $10/item or bundle. Books, knitting needles/crochet hooks, magazines etc. are allowed but should be clearly bundled into larger groups.
4. No junk or yard sale items will be accepted.
5. The amount of equipment entered is not limited.
6. Equipment may be delivered Thursday March 10, 2022, from 2 pm until 7:30 pm or Friday March 11, 2022, from 8 am to 10 am.
7. The sale hours are 10 am - 6 pm on Friday, March 11, 2022, and 9 am -5 pm on Saturday, March 12, 2022.
8. Equipment must be clean and marked with a CFF tag indicating: name, address, phone number, equipment description, and price. Tags can be downloaded and will be available at the FiberFest.
9. Please make copies of your paperwork to help you remember what you brought.
10. Equipment may be picked up from 4-6 on Saturday March 12, 2022. Any equipment left after that time becomes the property of Carolina FiberFest.
11. Carolina FiberFest is not responsible for lost, missing or damaged equipment.
12. Money collected for equipment sales will be paid by check and mailed to the consigner within 3 weeks after the Festival ends.