How to Qualify for a Connecticut ESA:
To qualify for an emotional support animal, it is a pretty straightforward process. You must be seeing a mental health professional. He or she must be licensed. This person will certify that you have this disability and issue a recommendation letter to allow your animal to be an emotional support animal.
What your Connecticut emotional support must letter contain:
Your letter of recommendation is going to contain a few points. However, in order for it to be valid, it must be written within the past year and feature the doctor’s letterhead. This letter is going to provide others with the information below
· You are a current patient of this provider.
· You are being treated by this provider for mental or emotional disabilities.
· Your disability restricts you from daily activities.
· An emotional support animal is important for your treatment.
What Conditions Qualify You For an ESA:
· Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD
· Cognitive Disorders
· Bipolar Disorder
· Learning Disorders
· Phobias and/or Fears
· Gender Identity Crisis
· Sexual Disorders ‘