Enabling India's Sustainable Cooling Transition: Mapping innovations in India’s HVAC sector to promote collaboration
This form seeks to compile and highlight technology, process and allied innovations that various HVAC value-chain stakeholders are working on across India. This mapping will enable all stakeholders — small, medium and large enterprises, research institutes, government agencies, universities, consultants, financial institutions, venture capitalists, philanthropies, and others — to identify collaboration opportunities to boost innovation, absorption and subsequent commercialisation efforts in India's sustainable cooling transition. Information collected through this form will be presented as an ‘HVAC Innovation Map of India’. It will be a first-of-its-kind open access resource for public use and hosted as a dashboard on the CEEW website.
1. Are you investing in the enhancement of manufacturing processes to meet the requirements of growth, sustainability and product differentiation?
Please mention the stage of development / deployment at which they stand.
What are the factors for not investing in process enhancements?
2. Please mention any efforts or programs for technology development aimed at product or process enhancement that your organisation has undertaken. (Please write 'None' under 'Initiatives' in case you are not undertaking any.)
In case of any other motivation(s)/focus area(s) than those provided above, you may write here.
3. Please mention the duration for which you have been engaged in the above mentioned initiative(s).
4. Please select the estimated investment as average per year for the ongoing initiatives for technology development.
Below INR 1 crore
INR 1 to 3 crores
INR 3 to 5 crores
Above INR 5 crores
5. Please specify the structure of ongoing initiatives and programs for technology development.
Inhouse without overseas consultants
Inhouse with appointment of overseas consultants
Collaboration with a private organisation
Collaboration with public research institute/university
Multi stakeholder collaboration
Knowledge transfer programs with vendors and OEM customers
For 'Others', please specify.
6. Is there any stream of component, product or process innovation (HVAC) in which you would like to invest in the future? If yes, please specify.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform