Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are subject to availability and strictly on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
2. Payment is due on receipt of an invoice by 31st August 2022. This is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. If for some reason we have to postpone (eg COVID-19 restrictions), your booking can be carried over to a new date or a refund can be arranged.
3. The organisers will promote the event in the local press and wider community and online but can offer no guarantee regarding the numbers of visitors to the event on the day. We will be ticketing this event this year (free tickets) so we should have a better idea of numbers in advance.
4. Exhibitors / sponsors agree that their company name and logo or photograph may be used for promotional purposes for this and subsequent events. Photographs will be taken during the event by West Suffolk Hive CIC and the local press.
5. Location within the event will be determined by the event organisers and spaces will be clearly marked. Set up is between 9.30am and 10.45am on Sunday 18th September. Those who do not show up at all will not be entitled to a refund.
6. To maintain a professional atmosphere, and out of respect for your fellow stallholders, kindly do not begin to dismantle your stall until 3.00pm.
7. Please bring your own display and merchandising equipment, e.g. shelving, clothes rails, leaflets, etc. Please do not attach anything to the venue walls. Tablecloths will not be provided . It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to display their business details. Please ensure that all your items are clearly labelled/priced for second hand stalls.
8. Please ensure that children under 6 are either not present or under adult supervision when exhibitors are setting up / clearing away.
9. Any damage caused to equipment provided by the venue will be the responsibility of the individual exhibitor. Similarly exhibitors will be responsible for providing their own Public Liability Insurance to cover death, personal injury, theft or damage. The event organisers will not be held responsible for any death, injury, damage, theft or loss occurring at the event. Exhibitors must also comply with all relevant legislation, including Health and Safety and the Sales of Goods Act. Exhibitors must submit a copy of their certificate of Public Liability Insurance Certificate to the event organisers. Any electrical equipment must have an up to date PAT certificate.
10. If for some reason the event has to be cancelled the event organisers will repay money received for exhibition space / advertising, but will not be responsible for any money lost due to additional merchandising cost.
11. You can unload either at the loading bay behind the Apex (St Andrew's St), or through the front doors (if you park in the underground cattle market car park and come up in the lift it brings you up by the front of the Apex). You will need to park your car in one of the long stay car parks or on one of the side streets. The nearest long stay car park is St Andrew's St - opposite the fire station. Please ensure you have the correct ticket for where you have parked, we accept no responsibility for parking fines for any exhibitor. Some on street parking is free on Sundays.
We will be monitoring restrictions and guidelines closely and will publish an update nearer the event with instructions for staying safe. If you, or anyone in your household have any symptoms or a positive test result within 7 days of the event, please do not attend. If you become unwell during the event, please let the organiser know so we can contact all the exhibitors and the venue accordingly.