Don't forget the guidelines!
1. All submissions must be prints. They may be one of the techniques that Esherick used (wood block, linoleum, soft or E-Z cut), but don’t have to be! We are eager to see you get creative with your printmaking! Don’t forget to tell us what you made under “Medium and Materials” on the entry form. If you use additional materials or specific types of paper for your print, please note that as well.
2. Each student may submit one print only. Each school may submit no more than fifteen entries.
3. Photographs should be JPEG or TIFF files, at 300 dpi. Only the work should be visible in each photo.
4. Artwork should have a title – be creative!
5. Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 14, 2022.
6. All entries should be submitted online, using this entry form.