- In order to officially reserve a session date with Iconic Queens Photography, the client must pay a retainer and sign this contract.
- Retainers are non refundable and non transferable.
- Client must be 18 years of age or older in order to reserve a date with Iconic Queens Photography.
- The client must pay the remaining balance of the retainer by 8pm the day before their scheduled session. If the payment is not made, the appointment will be cancelled. Client is able to reschedule their appointment to the next avaiable time the photographer has avaiable, however client must pay remaining balance before appointment is rescheduled.
- Failure to pay the remaining balance will result in a cancelled appointment.
Cash payments are not available.
- The client will receive emails and text reminders about payment, however Iconic Queens Photography is not obligated to remind you.
- If the client fails to pay for an appointment twice, they will lose their initial retainer and will no longer be able to book with Iconic Queens Photography.
- Refunds are only given if the photographer is at fault. Failure to read the information provided or lack of understanding does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancelled or rescheduled appointments are not refunded. Appointments cancelled or rescheduled due to tardiness are also not refunded.
- Cancelled appointments due to failure to pay are non refundable.
No call, no show clients do not receive any kind of refund.
- Appointments cancelled due to client booking under the age of 18 is not refunded. Retainer is not refunded.
- Cancelled or rescheduled appoinments due to "life events"(Accidents,emergencies, death, etc ) are not refunded. Retainer is not refunded.
- Rescheduled or cancelled appointments due to inclement weather are not refunded. retainer is not refunded
- Photographer does not offer a refund if the client is unsatisfied with the outcome of the photos. However, they will either correct the issue or provide a reshoot to ensure the client's satisfaction.
D. RESCHEDULING/ CANCELLATIONS & NO-SHOWS/ TARDINESS/SESSIONS
- The client must inform the photographer 48 hours in advance if there is a need to reschedule the appointment. If required, the client can reschedule one time free of cost. However, any further rescheduling will result in the loss of the previous retainer. The client must immediately pay a new retainer to reserve the new date, and based on the availability of the photographer, the client can reschedule the appointment up to 3 weeks from the originally scheduled appointment.
- In case the client reschedules their appointment after the given 48 hour period, a reschedule fee of $50 will be charged. The client has 3 days to contact the photographer to reschedule their session time. If client fails to contact photographer within those 3 days client will lose their appointment and retainer
- If the photographer is unable to accommodate the client's rescheduled date, the client will not be held accountable for the remaining balance of their session. However, the client will forfeit their initial retainer. In case the client has already paid in full, the client must schedule their appointment based on the photographer's availability.
- If the client is late by 20 minutes for a regular session, or 10 minutes for a mini session, the scheduled session will be canceled. The client has the choice to reschedule the appointment for another day, as per the availability of the photographer. No refunds will be given.
- Any rescheduling due to weather will be decided by the photographer. If the photographer feels that rescheduling is necessary, the client will be informed, and a list of available dates and times will be provided for the client to select from.
- If the session is canceled by client or the client does not show up for the scheduled session, no refunds will be given, and the session will not be rescheduled. Iconic Queens Photography has the right to not schedule any future appointments with the client if the session is canceled or the client is a "no-show."
- No Call, No Shows clients (clients who book an appointment, do not show up for their appointment, and do not communicate with the photographer regarding their appointment) are automatically blocked from booking with Iconic Queens Photography.
- In case the client cancels their appointment but wishes to reschedule instead, the client will have to rebook and pay the retainer amount again. The amount that the client paid will go towards the overall balance.
- Premium birthday portraits,or branding sessions that are canceled will forfeit the retainer amount, and the client will have to pay in full when booking these sessions the second time.
-Mini Portraits (Valentines Day,Easter,Mothers Day,Christmas Etc.)
The ability to reschedule an appointment is not guaranteed, as there is high demand. If there is no availability for rescheduling, the client will forfeit their retainer. However, if the client has already paid in full, the amount paid will be credited towards a future session.
- Once a session is booked, it cannot be changed. For example, a family session cannot be switched to a birthday session. If the client wishes to change the session type, they must book another appointment.
- Premium sessions cannot be changed to regular sessions once they are booked.
- Premium sessions that are canceled by client with a remaining balance still owed will not be able to book with IQP until the remaining balance is paid. If client wishes to book another premium session, client must pay full price at the time of booking.
- All sessions are non-transferable. Sessions can not be given away or gifted away.
- Any changes to the session, such as edits, outfits, people, rush fees, hold fees, etc., must be made 48 hours before appointment time.
- Sessions cannot be downgraded. Mini sessions, setups, decor, and custom setups, creative edits, and more time, cannot be removed from the client's session.
- The client is responsible for any damage that they may cause. Horseplay is not allowed in the studio.
- Services or add ons not used by client can not be traded in for another service or credited
F. Props/Personal Items
The photographer assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss, theft, or damage to the client's personal items during the session. It is the client's responsibility to safeguard their personal belongings.
Iconic Queens Photography (IQP) will provide sitting props, but any additional props required for the session must be provided by the client.
If the client selects a custom setup for their session, the photographer will supply all the discussed props and decorations. The client acknowledges that the price indicated on the photographer's booking site is a baseline and may increase depending on the level of detail requested for the set decoration. The client understands that if the cost of props and decorations exceeds the amount specified on the booking site, they will receive an invoice for the difference, which must be paid in full for the photographer to provide the props and decorations.
G. PROOFS & FINAL IMAGES
The client acknowledges that the photographer retains the right to withhold original, unedited, or RAW photographs. The photographer agrees to release only the final edited photographs, and this policy is non-negotiable.
The photographer reserves the right to edit photographs and omit any image, and the client agrees to honor the photographer's editing decisions. It is understood that not all photographs taken during the session will be delivered to the client.
The client agrees not to edit, modify, change or distort any photographs taken by Iconic Queens Photography. This includes but is not limited to techniques such as adding text to the images, cropping, flipping, or reversing the images, applying Facebook, Snapchat, or Instagram filters to the images, or using any photo editing service, website, or app on any image taken by Iconic Queens Photography.
Proof images or unedited images are not authorized to be posted on social media platforms. If the client uploads unedited images, he or she will not receive the final edited images until the unedited image is removed.
Client is able to purchase images within the given timeframe ( during photo selection) once client gallery closes, purchases can not be made and gallery will be closed.
The client's gallery will be available for one week from the date it is provided, after which it will expire. If the client wishes to reopen the gallery, a fee of $20 will be required. All client photos will be permanently deleted after 6 months.
-It is understood that any and all images, whether proofs, digital images, final prints or sample prints and all rights to them remain the property of "Photographer" are protected by United States Copyright Laws (USC Title 17). Screenshot images, or reproduced images are both illegal and a degradation of the original image quality. Images copied or printed from social media, the website, or galleries without permission are violations of copyright laws. Adding filters, special effects, or altering images in any way is not permitted.
-It is unlawful and a breach of this Agreement to not only reproduce the images, but to display them on social networking sites (Facebook.com, Instagram.com, etc.) without crediting Iconic Queens Photography.
-The photographer owns the copyright of all images created and has the exclusive right to make reproductions. Permission is hereby given to the photographer to use reproduction of pictures for general marketing purposes in accordance with reasonable commercial practice including, but not limited to, within the photographer’s place of business, on the Internet, and for personal meetings with prospective clients
-Client understands that all photos taken are copyrighted and owned by Iconic Queens Photography. IQP is able to use the images taken for promotional, marketing, and portfolio use, which includes being posted on social media. If CLIENT does not want their portraits posted on social media, they must pay the $50 “ DO NOT POST” fee when booking their session. If this fee is NOT paid at the time of booking, Iconic Queens Photography may post your images on her social media sites. CLIENT understands that this fee can not be paid after their session is booked. Photographer will NOT remove any images from the session under any circumstances from our social media sites or portfolio if this fee is not paid at the time of booking.
H. CLIENT’S USAGE
-The client hereby agrees that all negatives, digital files and any and all pictures derived from the session are the property of the photographer .
-Upon image distribution or images purchased off your online web gallery, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the client under the following conditions:
-The photographic images are the property of CLIENT for personal use and for the purpose of the reproduction and giving photographs to friends and relatives.
-The client must obtain written permission from Iconic Queens Photography - prior to the CLIENT or the CLIENT’S friends and relatives publishing or selling the photographs for profit.
I. EXCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER
-It is agreed that Iconic Queens Photography shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the client for the purpose of photographing the session. NO photos, videos, or professional DSLRs from CLIENT’S family or friends are permitted during any session. IQP reserves the right to ask the CLIENT and CLIENT’S acquaintances to put away cell phones and cameras.
-It is further agreed that still/print photography, in any form or manner, by another contracted, paid or compensated individual or business entity, shall be prohibited and shall be deemed a breach of this contract. Any such breach of contract will release the photographer from any further responsibility under this Agreement.
J. PERMITS / LOCATION FEES / EXPENSES
-The client will be responsible for obtaining any and all permits and/or paying any fees or commissions required by any venue, person or location being utilized for the session or any sessions included herein this contract. This will include, but not limited to houses of worship, parks, reception venues or event coordinators.
-The photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client will be responsible for their children, themselves, and any other participating and non-participating party with the client. Client agrees to release the photographer from any claims against their person or business.
-The photographer reserves to right to terminate coverage and leave the location of the session if the photographer experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person(s) at or in the area of the SESSION; or in the event that the safety of the PHOTOGRAPHER is in question.
-The client(S) shall assist and cooperate with the photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the PHOTOGRAPHER’S direction; The photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation. Children/babies/Toddlers are unpredictable during photo sessions. IQP cannot be held accountable if your child does not smile, look at the camera or sit still during the session.
-IQP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR CHANGE POLICIES/TERMS & CONDITIONS