POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
1. Pawsitive Approach, LLC will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training of my dog and will offer only sound, safe, and responsible training, and training instructions. However, to the extent that Pawsitive Approach, LLC is insured for any unintentional or negligent errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions, Pawsitive Approach, LLC will be responsible for any such acts or omissions, but only to the extent of such insurance. I understand the inherent risks of owning a dog, including but not limited to the risk of dog bites to myself or others, and consequently I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times, and I hereby agree to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Pawsitive Approach, LLC of any and all claims, whether made by myself or any third party. of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by my dog. I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. I hereby agree to abide by the rules and policies of Pawsitive Approach, LLC training classes as set forth in this contract. I understand that attendance of dog training classes is not without risk to myself, members of my family, guests who may attend, or to my dog. In consideration of, and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for training membership in this training class, I hereby agree to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Pawsitive Approach, LLC, its officers, directors, instructors, agents, employees and/or representatives of any and all claims made by myself or any member of my family, or accompanying guests of mine, or any other third party, of injury, expense, costs or damages to myself, my dog or any handler sponsored by me both in class and out of class. In addition, I agree that I will defend and indemnify (Pawsitive Approach, LLC for any injury, expense, costs or damages to any dog handlers or dogs, whether sponsored by me or not, or to third parties arising out of my own actions or the actions of my dog.
This contract, together with language expressly incorporated into it in writing, is the full and complete agreement between me and Pawsitive Approach, LLC. A complete and accurate copy of this contract is as valid as the original. This contract is made valid by in-person signatures, electronically signed signatures, or upon receipt of a signed, scanned copy by email.
2. Service Policy: No one may participate in any classes until the following mandatory forms are filled out, signed, and dated by the appropriate party. By completing this registration form, all of the following except for #3 are being completed. Please bring or send in a copy of your rabies certificate before the start of the first class. Puppies under the age of 14 weeks must have seen a vet and begun the series of booster, at that time they are too young for the Rabies Vaccine.
1. Signed Liability and Waiver Form
2. Photo/Video Release Form (accept or decline)
3. Copy of rabies certificate.
Pawsitive Approach staff is available for consultation throughout the application process and at any time during the program session. Please call with any questions, concerns, suggestions, or comments
3. Payment Policy: All payments aredue prior to the first lesson of the session via paypal, check (payable to Pawsitive Approach, LLC), Zelle, Venmo or cash.
4. Cancellation Policy: Regular attendance is expected from all participants. There are NO refunds for missed lessons. Participants who must be absent should notify the office by phone or email 24 hours in advance. In the event of unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or teacher illness, all reasonable attempts will be made to notify clients at least two hours prior to a schedule change. In the event that a lesson must be cancelled, the session will be extended.
5. Safety Policy: All dogs must be leashed unless a puppy play session is taking place under the supervision of a trainer. Masks must be worn during the classes and each team must stay at a safe distance. Hand sanitizer and tempature reader will be in class for client use. We ask that if you have a fever of 100F and up that you do not participate in class. Please do not come to class with cold/flu like symptoms and each participant must be sympthom free for a minimum of 48 hours.
6. Class Rules: It is disruptive when teams arrive late to class. Please come earlier enough to walk your dog and settle into your space. All pet owners must be respectful of each other and follow the rules given in class.
This contract is validated by the signatures below in total and as approval for future services without additional written authorization.