Everyone who has interest in using our facility shall meet with our facility host to review usage information. We ask everyone who uses our facility to respect our Christian values and commitment.
The Elders have oversight of all building use. Church staff manages all day-to-day facility usage.
A: BUILDING RESERVATION GUIDELINES
• Dates for events can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
• The building may have other events taking place simultaneously. We ask that all parties are respectful of each other in the use of our facility.
• Your group may be asked to change your original date due to conflicting needs of our congregation.This is rare, and we will try to notify you as soon as possible and make appropriate arrangements.
• The Sanctuary and Log Chapel are our places of worship. You may not change how the space is set up (pulpit, communion tables, pews, instruments, etc.) without prior approval.
• Christian and community activities for the public good, which are not in conflict with our missionstatement, are welcome to request facility use.
B: GENERAL USE RULES
• In order to be good stewards, conserve energy by ensuring lights is out in spaces you are not occupying and exterior doors are not left open.
• Please remove all your event’s accouterments.
• Please make sure space is cleaned and trash is collected and placed in the dumpster located in the back parking lot.
• The use of the kitchen facility is available as a separate room request. The facility host will familiarize you with the operation of the kitchen.
• Use of the Corner Coffee Bar area is included in the Smith Hall space request. This space is ONLY for serving, not for food preparation.
• Please leave all used spaces as they originally were set up.
• Common entries and parking lots used to access event will be responsibly cleared.
• Responsible adult leadership must be identified to provide direction and boundaries associated with child and student activities.
• No smoking, vaping, drugs, or alcohol on the campus.
Other limitations or guidelines may apply to your use. The facility host/administrator will advise accordingly.
C: WE ARE UNABLE TO
• Offer use of A/V equipment (except in Smith Hall), copy machines, or support services.
• Offer consumables such as kitchen paper products, condiments, coffee, or tea.
D: WHEN PREPARING FOR EVENTS DO NOT
• Remove any furnishings from rooms or materials on walls.
• Cover materials on the walls without specific permission from the facility host/Administrator.
• Use staples to affix decorations to walls or wood beams.
• Use any tape (exception BLUE PAINTERS TAPE) on walls or wood beams.
• Plan water, bubbles, or paint events without specific permission from the facility host.
E: WHEN USING REFRESHMENT FOR YOUR EVENT
• No alcoholic beverages.
• Food and beverages are to be served in a manner that protects the space from damage.
• Food and beverages should remain within the designated spaces.
• Food and beverages are not to be consumed in the Sanctuary or the Log Chapel.
F: NON-KEY CODE POLICY AND AGREEMENT
As part of your stay the Chapel Administrator will assign you a front door pin code that will allow you to access the building during your stay. This is a temporary code that will only be valid during the time period indicated in the facility use agreement.
By signing below, you are agreeing to the following:
I acknowledge that temporary door pin codes are for the use of ONLY the group assigned to that pin. It is not to be shared during your stay.