- I have chosen a cosmetic procedure that is not medically necessary.
- The procedure cannot take place if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Three months post either applies.
- In the first 7 days eyebrows will be up to 40% darker and 10-15% thicker than the final result.
- The shape created is determined according to facial proportions, and symmetry is determined digitally with closed eyes to find the start, arch and end points.
- Microblading/shading is an art process not an exact science, your technician cannot guarantee an exact colour due to how pigments heal differently in all individuals’. The final colour will depend on natural skin pigment. The chosen colour will appear darker immediately after treatment. The darker colour will exfoliate and lighten within 7-14 day
- Oily skin requires more maintenance to retain colour and results.
- You will be required to return for a top treatment between 4-6 after the initial treatment which will deem your treatment complete.
- In some cases a third touch up may be required due to your skin type or lifestyle this is an extra cost of £50.
- A retouch will be required periodically to keep the procedure looking fresh. A minimum and maximum duration of the result cannot be determined with certainty and no warranty can be given for treatment. Usually between 9-18 months.
- Due to each skin type being different the permanence of the treatment cannot be guaranteed.
- Pigments used in microblading can contain iron oxides. It is essential you inform your radiologists before a CT or MRI Scan
- I agree to strictly follow the aftercare instructions given to me. Failing to do so may result in poor results, infections, scarring or addition treatments needed.
- Skin altering treatments such as peels, plastic surgery, implants, injectables, botox may alter the look of the micropigmentation.
Terms and Conditions
Due to Carly running to a strict time schedule, limited parking spaces at the salon and having to clean in between clients (due to COVID) please do not arrive early for your appointment.
Your appointments are very important to me. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and, while I understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, I respectfully request at least 48 hours’ notice for cancellations.
Deposits are non-refundable and can only be transferred to an alternative date on one occasion and as long as in excess of 48hrs notice has been provided.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, I miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time (mainly due to the nature of microblading and the Pre-care Advice rules that need to be followed) and clients on my waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services, in addition to this I still have to pay salon rent, childcare plus other business expenses.
You do automatically receive an appointment reminder 24 hours in advance because I know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago.
Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee (your deposit) will apply if you fail to give at least 48 hours’ notice that you will not be able to make your appointment (this does also apply should you have COVID).
Cancellations should be made by phone 07525267754, via message on Carly Joan Browns and Beauty Facebook page, or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments on the day can be made by cash or by card machine
You are signing to confirm that you have read the pre care advice, T&C's and are happy to proceed with treatment.