Thank you for your interest in submitting a design project request! Before moving forward, please review the design project request process:
1. Client submits completed request. Please ensure the information you enter is finalized (proof read, no additional copy edits or information needs to be made or added. This includes specific language, abbreviations, and denotations, if applicable) and ready for the design process to begin.
2. Marketing coordinator will then receive the project request. They then assign the project to a student designer. The marketing coordinator creates a Basecamp project with the respective client and their assigned designer. The client may add more individuals to their basecamp project once it has been assigned. (It is the clients responsibility to add any other individuals who would like to be included on the Basecamp project.)
3. All communication between the client and designer will take place via Basecamp. The graphic designer will then begin the design process using the exact language and information submitted. If the designer wishes to edit copy, you will be notified. The designer will upload a draft along the way.
4. Once approved and finalized, final drafts will be uploaded:
- If the client works for ASI (outside of the SEO office): Shared Drive Student Engagement and Outreach Graphics "Title of Project"
- If the client does not work for ASI, graphics will be emailed by the designer.
Thank you for your help! If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to SEO's Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com.