Employee Retention Tax Credit Program
Effective immediately, I am looking for a women and men who would like to offer the ERTC Employee Retention Tax Credit.
Our target Associations, Businesses and Nonprofits have 15+full-time, 30+ hours weekly, W-2 ermployees.
Here are the commisions that I can offer new agents are: 5%, 10% and 15%. You will start out at 5% and based on processing a total of 100 to 250 employees 10% and based on processing a total of 250+ employees 15%!
Processing 50 employees x $21,000 per employee = $1,050,000 to business x 20% to AIA = $200,000 commision x 5% your commission = $10,500.
All Interested parties schedule a day and time to speak to learn if we are a Great Fit htps://calendly.com/mejordan1954/experiment1et?month=2021-12
Michael E. Jordan
Michael E. Jordan Group, LLC dba THAT Insurance Services