Whispering Woods Haunted Attraction -
Important, Casting Call Information!
- - - - - FAQs - - - - -
- Final 2022 Casting Call Date -
*August 27th, 2022 - 7pm - 11pm*
You MUST attend the date listed above; to be able to participate in the 2022 Haunt Season.
(NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!)
- If you are planning to attend Casting Call this season; we will need a completed Bio Form filled out. The Bio/Info. Form is located at the bottom of this Important Info. Page.
*You must be 18 years or older to apply. (If you are between the ages of 15-17 you MUST have a WWHA Consent Form Signed by Parent/Guardian.) *Paid Postions can only be considered to ages 18+. (However, you can be a volunteer at the age of 15+.) NOTE: To be considered for a paid position; you MUST be able to attend ALL operating nights of the Haunt Season.
Please, message us via email if you have questions reguarding age guidelines and restrictions. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This is a lengthy message, but it answers most questions people will have, and maybe some you didn't think about. Please, read this entire message before filling out the Bio/Question Form, below.*
If we need to cancel the scheduled date for the upcoming Casting Call; due to rain, we will post on our Facebook page. If you do not see a post on our Facebook page; the Casting Call is still ON. Note: it may not be raining at Whispering Woods; even if it's raining where you are. However, we do encourage you to bring an umbrella, or poncho; incase of a pop-up shower. (Summer season; can always surprise us with scattered rain showers.)
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/whisperingwoodshauntedattraction
Pull into the main driveway and take the first right; which will lead to an open field. Drive, slowly! We will have someone there to guide everyone to the correct location(s). We will all gather together; before proceeding to other tasks / locations through-out the haunt property.
IMPORTANT! - Things to know:
- It's always good to be a little early. (No more than 30 minutes early.) *6:30p - 6:45p, is a good time frame for Casting Call arrival.* Please, DON'T BE LATE. If for any reason; you may be late - please, contact us ASAP; so we'll know to be expecting you. (via Email or Facebook)
- When you arrive; look for Check-In area, signs. You will then proceed to Check-In and will be given instructions there.
- Please, DO NOT bring any friends or relatives; who are not planning to participate in the Casting Call event for the upcoming season. (If being brought to Casting Call by a Friend/Relative, not participating, they will need to either wait in the car, or return by 10:30pm to pick you up. - No Exceptions!)
- If you are age(s) 15 - 17, your parent/guardian; will need to arrive at Casting Call with you, to fill out additional info. *Your parent/guardian must be present to sign an additional info form, but will not be allowed to stay for the casting event.*
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothes, long pants, shoes that will fully cover/protect your feet. The ground may be muddy in certain areas, and there are briars, bugs, etc. (It's the woods, after all. So, please; dress appropriately.)
- BRING WATER! - It will more than likely be hot, and humid, and you WILL get thirsty!
- Bring a flashlight of some sort(other than your cell phone; cell phones are NOT ALLOWED in sight on the trail). - something small and easier to carry. It will be dark walking to and from the attraction and a flashlight will come in handy!
- RESTROOMS: Please, make sure to use the restroom before you come. We will not have portable restrooms on sight; until the opening of the haunt season.
*If you have any further questions; please, feel free to contact; via email, or Facebook.
We look forward to seeing you at Casting Call on 8/27/22 - 7pm - 11pm!
*If you are unable to complete the Bio Form Online; (the info below). We will have a few paper copies on hand at the Casting Call event. However, if you're not able to complete the form below prior to Casting Call; please message us, via email, or FB. Therefore, so we can get some basic information from you to add you to the Casting Call list for the upcoming Haunt Season.
*Everyone will be required to sign a waiver/release form; before being able to participate with us for the Casting Call and the 2022 Haunt Season.* - This will be given to each individual to sign and turn back in to WWHA Management at the beginning of Casting Call.
Thanks you, and Happy Haunting!
- WWHA Management!
Whispering Woods Haunted Attraction