Thank you for your interest in South Central Career Center! Our application is intended to provide you a smooth experience; however, if you have any questions, please reach out to us at (417) 256-6152 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following items available:
1) Contact information for you AND at least one emergency contact
2) Your previous work experience and educational background information
3) An uploadable copy (scanned copy or picture) of your government-issued identification (drivers license, passport, etc.)
4) Credit/debit card information for your non-refundable application fee.
5) Ensure you have read and understand the tuition for your program. This information is available at www.scccwp.edu under the Admissions tab.
6) You will need to request a copy of an OFFICIAL high school transcript (or equivalency exam) be sent to SCCC. This can be sent to: South Central Career Center 407 Thornburgh Street, West Plains, MO 65775 or by email to email@example.com.
7) This application is for the WELDING program that begins monthly from January 2022 to December 2022. The Welding Technology program generally begins on the first business day of each month for those who have applied in the prior month. For instance, if you apply in January, your class will begin the first business day of February. If you are wanting to apply for another enrollment date or program, please contact the SCCC office.
8) The Welding program is designed to run 36 weeks (approx. nine months) meeting Monday through Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.