My dancer(s) will be on AREA 51 MAJORETTE DANCE TEAM, INC for the 2021-2022 season. My team base tuition fee will be $85.00 for a family of one dancer, $135.00 for a family of two dancers, or $200.00 for a family of three dancers per month due on the 15th. This amount is hereby assessed and becomes due and owing upon the signing of this agreement and I understand there are NO REFUNDS.
I understand that if my child’s team travels, each trip will be charged separately, in addition to the base tuition fee or any other trip. I understand that that unforms and gear is a sepreat cost from the base tuition fee.I understand that if I do not claim my uniforms or gear after 90 days it will be donated to the team. I understand that tuition may be subject to increase at any given time with a 14 day notice. I hereby agree to the Travel Financial Agreement for the trips my child’s team is scheduled to attend. I understand that additional fees will be assessed if my child participates in post-season dance or additional travel.
By signing below, I agree to pay the base fee at the time of signing this agreement and all other amounts set forth herein. By signing below, I further acknowledge and agree to abide by the Area 51 Majorette Dance Team, Inc. Fees. Finally, by signing below, I agree to abide by the “Additional Terms and Conditions” found at the end of this Financial Agreement to Pay, which I have had the chance to read and hereby agree to in full.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The signatories to this Financial Agreement to pay hereby agree to the following Additional Terms and Conditions. All payments assessed by AREA 51 Majorette Dance Team, Inc. may be paid in one of three ways:
(a) As a one-time payment (b) Paid in full for the year
1) All payments MUST be paid online, no exceptions.
2)Late payments will be assessed an extra $20.00 charge 24hrs after due date.
3) Payments made after the due date are considered delinquent and are not accepted without the interest applied.
4) If no payment is made by the 25th of the month there will be a additional $25.00 fee and the dancer is placed on probation and will not perform in the next competition or event until the account is brought current. This probationary period serves as a warning that the dancer is in danger of being suspended from Area 51 and the dancer is not allowed to participate in any competition or event until the account is brought current. The dancer’s coach is informed of the probation.
5) If payment is not made within 30 days (the 15th of the following month), the dancer is suspended. And an additional late fee of $50 will be added. During this suspension the dancer is not allowed to participate in any AREA 51 activities until the account is brought current. The dancer’s coach is informed of the suspension.
6) If payment is not made within 45 days of the due date, the account is assessed a collection fee of $100 on top of all late fees. The dancer is dismissed from the team. The coach is informed of the dancers dismissal from AREA 51.
7) If an account is required to be referred to a collection agency or attorney for recovery, the signatories hereto agree to pay.
AREA 51 MAJORETTE DANCE TEAM’s fees, costs, and expenses incurred in enforcing this agreement, including attorney’s fees.