1. Which of the following best describes you?
I'm an academic core manager
I'm the head of an academic lab
I'm an industry lab or core manager
I'm an academic researcher (non-manager)
I'm an industry researcher (non-manager)
2. Which flow cytometry topics are you the most interested in? (select all that apply)
Compensation and controls
Instrumentation and quality assurance
Antibody and reagent choice
Data analysis and statistics
Publications and grants
Standard operating procedures and scalability
How committed are you to improving the reproducibility of your flow cytometry experiments in the next 90 days?
3. Which location are you currently located in or closest to?
North America (US, Canada, etc.)
South America (Brazil, etc.)
UK/Europe (England, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, etc.)
Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.)
Asia/Africa(China, India, Indonesia, South Africa, etc.)
Which country specifically?
4. Are you or your institution willing to invest in your flow cytometry training?
Are you the main decision maker when it comes to your flow cytometry training or do you need someone else’s permission to make these decisions?
Main decision maker
5. If you are accepted into our program, when would you want to start your flow cytometry training?
2 Weeks or less
2 to 8 weeks
8 weeks or More
6. First Name
Phone Number (if outside of U.S. please provide your WhatsApp)
Please enter a valid phone number.
Should be Empty: