I confirm that the following statements are true:
- I waive my right to a jury trial and enter my plea of NO CONTEST.
- I have not had deferred disposition for dismissal of a class C misdemeanor citation within one (1) year period prior to the issue date of my citation.
- I am not currently on deferred disposition (probation) for any citation in any other Court.
Moving Violations (Speeding, Disregard Stop Sign or Red Light, etc
- I was not charged with exceeding the posted speed limit of 25 miles per hour or more or cited in a construction zone.
- I do not possess a Commercial Driver's License in any State.
- If under the age of 25, I will be required to take a Driving Safety Course as a Term of Probation, per CCP 45.051.
Fail to Maintain Financial Responsibility - No Insurance
- I have renewed or purchased valid vehicle insurance and I am submitting a copy of the certificate with this form.
No Driver's License or Driving While License Invalid
- I am eligible to get a driver's license or validate my driver's license within 90 days of this request.
I understand that if deferred disposition is granted:
- After receiving approval from the judge, I will receive my Deferred Disposition Order by mail/email at the address I have provided above.
- I will be placed on probation for a period of time not to exceed 90 days.
- If I violate any term of my probation, this citation will not be dismissed and a conviction will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety to be included on my driving record.