This Agreement is made effective as of date signed by Get Seen, LLC, Evans Ojwang and , . In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive services shall be referred to as "Client", and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as "Consultant". Consultant has a background in Real Estate Investing and is willing to provide services to Client based on this background. Client desires to have services provided by Consultant. Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on the date this agreement is signed, Consultant will provide the services (collectively, the "Services") as Stated Below. The Client can pick both or just one of these services by checking the boxes at the end of this section:
How2flip Coaching Partnership:
The Client will have the personal company email for the Consultant and can email anytime for the duration of the Agreement. Consultant Shall Hold a 1-hour Phone Call per week with Client scheduled on a agreed upon time. During that time Both Client and Consultant will also Share Screens and video chat if needed. Consultant Shall Also Participate in A Joint Venture partnership With Client on Real Estate Transactions For The Term Of This Agreement. These Are The Details Of The Joint Venture Partnership:
Client Will send out A Direct Mail Marketing Campaign To A Specific List. Client Is responsible for the cost of This campaign. Consultant Will be notified when Leads respond To The Direct Mail Campaign. Consultant, along with Client, will call the lead together and go through the whole sales process together from start to finish. Client will get the lead under contract with Clients Company and/or with both Client & Consultant's name. The client will Also sign an "fee Agreement" With Consultant allowing The Assignment Fee or profit from the Transaction To be divided evenly 50/50 if the Consultant's name is not on the original Purchase & Sale Agreement. Consultant Will Guide Client through the whole process. These Services will be rendered for 3 months. A New Agreement has to be created in order to continue services for another 90 days.
Done For You Systems
Consultant and his team will build the brand and systems for Clients Real Estate Investing Business. The client is responsible for any monthly operation fee's accrued by the systems. (Example CRM might be $99/m to operate, ad spend, one time fees for online or offline products, etc.. ) Consultant will try to build everything out to be as efficient, cost effective, and simple as possible. it's important to start off and maintain a lean business model with low operational costs. Here are the details of what shall be done:
- CRM system, Direct Mail pieces & System, Autoresponder emails, text, RVM (ringless Voicemails), Run Paid Ads if needed.
- Direct Mail pieces & System, Autoresponder emails, text, RVM (ringless Voicemails), Paid Ads if needed.
- Seller website, buyer website, logo for sellers site and buyer site, company logo, creation and order of Jacket and Polo for anyone who will be going on the appointments physically.
- Contracts, spreadsheets, presentation powerpoints, and any documents needed.
Service(s) Client wants:
2. PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES. The manner in which the Services are to be performed
and the specific hours to be worked above and beyond what is agreed by Consultant shall be determined by Consultant. The client will rely on Consultant to work as many hours as may be reasonably necessary to fulfill Consultant's obligations under this Agreement. If Consultant cannot Get To Client's lead at a Particular Time, Both Consultant and Client will set a better time, or find the best solution.
3. PAYMENT. The client will pay a fee to Consultant for the Services in the amount of:
How2flip Coaching Partnership:
- $997.00. This fee shall be payable in a lump sum Before Services Begin or can be broken up to 3 payments of $333.00
Done For You Systems
- $5,000. This fee shall be payable in a lump sum Before Services Begin or can be broken up to 2 payments of $2,500.00
4. NEW PROJECT APPROVAL. Consultant and Client recognize that Consultant's Services will include working on various Leads with Client and possibly Various marketing campaigns. Consultant shall obtain the approval of Client prior to the commencement of a Marketing Campaign.
5. TERM/TERMINATION. This Agreement shall terminate automatically 90 days after both parties sign. To continue services Client and Consultant must agree to renew for same or updated terms.
6. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Get Seen is a Limited
Liability Company with respect to Client and not an employee of Client. The client will not
provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other
employee benefit, for the benefit of Consultant.
7. EMPLOYEES. Consultant's employees, if any, who perform services for Clients under this
Agreement shall also be bound by the provisions of this Agreement.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. Consultant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Client from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Client that result from the acts or omissions of Consultant, Consultant's employees if any, and Consultant's agents. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Consultant from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Consultant that result from the acts or omissions of Client, Client's employees, if any, and Client's agents.
10. NOTICES. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and
shall be deemed delivered when delivered in person, Emailed or deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid, addressed to addresses written in the "18. SIGNATORIES" section.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and
there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
12. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
13. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or
unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and
enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
14. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision
of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to
subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
15. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of
16. INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. Either party shall be excused from any delay or failure in
performance required hereunder if caused by reason of any occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of war, fire, insurrection, laws proclamations, edits, ordinances or regulations, strikes, lock-outs or other serious labor disputes, riots, earthquakes, floods, explosions or other acts of nature.
The obligations and rights of the party so excused shall be extended on a day-to-day basis for the time period equal to the period of such excusable interruption. When such events have abated, the parties' respective obligations hereunder shall resume. In the event the
interruption of the excused party's obligations continues for a period in excess of thirty (30) days, either party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon ten (10) days' prior written notice to the other party. A prorated refund will be issued to Client based on The Amount Paid for the service divided by a number of sessions or classes attended.
17. ASSIGNMENT. How2Flip agrees that it will not assign, sell, transfer, delegate or
otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Client. Any purported assignment, transfer, or delegation shall be null and void. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent the consolidation of Client with, or its merger into, any other corporation, or the sale by Client of all or substantially all of its properties or assets, or the assignment by Client of this Agreement and the performance of its obligations hereunder to any successor in interest or any Affiliated Company. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors, and permitted assigns, and shall not benefit any person or entity other than those enumerated above.
18. SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be effective the date "Consultant" Get Seen, LLC by Evans Ojwang and "Client" by both sign.