TERMS AND CONFITIONS
I hereby agree to enter this competition on the following terms:
1. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry thereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators waive and release any and all claims and damages I may have against the BPU, ABPU, the organisers, volunteers, Venue owners, their representatives, successors, and assignees for any and all injuries or bodily harm that I may suffer while competing at the BPU North Wales Regional Qualifier. I attest and verify that I have full knowledge of all risks involved with my participation in this event, and that to the best of my knowledge I am physically fit and able to participate in this event.
2. That I know of no reason why I should not take part on the grounds of ill health or any other associated condition, known or unknown.
3. I have paid my entry fee today via paypal or bank transfer AND added the paypal fee if using Paypal to enter. Entries will CLOSE when all classes are full.
4. The federation will not hold or post any medals, trophies or other associated competiton winnings if the competitior does not collect them at the ceremony on the day.
5. All competitors MUST produce their 2021/2022 membership card at weigh in otherwise the competitor shall not be permitted to compete. Falsification of membership will result in expulsion from the competition and federation. Membership are NOT available on the day and MUST be puschased prior to the competiton. YOU are solely responsible for this.
6/ PLEASE NOTE: ONLY 30 COMPETITORS WILL BE TAKEN. THE ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AS SOON AS THE DAY IF FULL
7. Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable under ANY circumstances including postpoement and cancellation. Please DO NOT ask.
8. I am psychically and psychologically fit to compete and under no circumstances will the federation, volunteers, premises or WPC or AWPC or A/BPU be responsible in any way for physical, psychological, personal or equipment loss, damage or death.
9. I am aware of the risks involved in entering a group event and take full repsonsibility for my health being aware of the risks of attending the event in the current Covid 19 regulatory situation. I am aware that infringement of health policies still in force will result in my removal from the competition, expulsion from the venue and without refund. I am aware that if asked I will make myself available for testing or test prior to the event if required. I will not attend the evert should I feel unwell or present as a risk to other competitiors.