TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR P.I.P.A
IN CLASS RULES
1. Students must arrive 5 minutes before class with their uniform on, appropriate clothing, correct shoes (Black Jazz, Black Tap, Pink Ballet etc) and hair up neat.
2. P.I.P.A takes no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
3. Chewing Gum is not allowed in class
4. P.I.P.A will ask students to leave if anyone from the school is deemed to behave inappropriately in class, during performances or at events where you are representing P.I.P.A. Good behaviour and respect towards their teachers and fellow students are of utmost importance.
1. You must agree to pay Class fees and Registration/Membership fee by the due date on the invoice for each term. If you do not pay on time, you will incur a 10% late fee for every month it's late, and your child may possibly no longer be able to attend classes at PIPA.
2. If you pay within the first two weeks of receiving your invoice via email, a 10% discount will be applied. You must calculate this yourself and transfer the discounted amount. The invoice will be adjusted after payment is received. (10% discount does not apply to costumes or private lessons, fees only. It also does not apply if you owe money from previous invoices).
3. All fees can be paid via direct debit or cash. The invoice has all the details needed for this at the bottom left of the invoice.
4. Dance Enrolment is for the whole year. If you do not cancel your enrolment or make changes within the first two weeks of that Term, you must pay the full amount on the invoice.
5. Active Kids Vouchers and Creative Kids Vouchers must be printed off or emailed to Miss Nat at the very beginning of term, week 1. This takes a considerable amount of time to process. If you are using vouchers, you cannot redeem the 10% discount as it takes more than two weeks to enter into the P.I.P.A account.
6. There is a one-off administration/insurance Fee per student each year when you enrol or re-enrol.
7. You must re-enrol every year, or please have the courtesy of contacting us and letting us know you will not be coming back so we can adjust our database.
8. Term fees are based on schoo term. These are not casual classes except for adult dance. Should you miss classes, No refunds or credits will be given for missed classes except in cases of extreme illness. In these cases, specific doctor/specialist certificates must be received, and PIPA must be notified in writing.
9. Prices of fees and costumes will vary, so please read your invoices and notes clearly. Class prices are also stated on our website. Concert rehearsal fees, Costume fee per genre, workshop fee's, concert USB/DVD, dance shoes, and stockings are required for each class. 10. All classes are involved in end of year concert. Should you wish not to be a part of this, you must notify Miss Natalie at the beginning so that no costumes are purchased for your child.
1. I understand that P.I.P.A aims to promote a friendly, fun and ,above all, safe atmosphere for all students. I understand that in cases where a student or parent is deliberately, consistently and wilfully compromising the safety and enjoyment of others in their class, P.I.P.A reserves the right to discontinue the registration of that student.
2. I agree that if any issue arises throughout the year I will speak to the principal immediately in a calm manner to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
PICKING UP YOUR CHILD
1. I understand that children must be picked up and dropped off at the studio doors. It is important that children are picked up within at least 10 minutes after their class has finished. Child minding is not a part of PIPA's services, but in the event of an emergency, please notify PIPA immediately should you be late for pick-up.
1. I understand that if my child is going to be absent for any reason, I will notify PIPA via email, phone, Facebook or SMS.
PIPA Waiver and Medical Release form
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of myself / my child, participating in any way at P.I.P.A events & activities, the undersigned acknowledges, & agrees that:
I, the undersigned parent or legal guardian, do hereby grant permission for my son/daughter to participate in any 2022 P.I.P.A Events and classes.
I further acknowledge and understand and agree that by participating at P.I.P.A events and classes, there is a possibility of physical illness or injury (minimal or serious) and that my son/daughter is assuming the risk of such injury by participating. I authorize any representative of P.I.P.A or the event party to consent and authorize any medical attention, treatment, surgery or administration of drugs by qualified and licensed medical personnel for my son/daughter, which may become necessary.
I understand I will be notified as soon as possible in the event of an emergency. I understand and agree that all expenses of such treatment are my responsibility.
If my child has an injury that will affect their ability to dance at P.I.P.A, I will inform PIPA staff immediately and provide proper documentation.
1. There is a Facebook group called PIPA Parents and Students; please search for this and ask to join. It provides you with the information you receive via email.
2. Correspondence is all via email or our private FB group.
3. Please try and contact Miss Natalie from Monday – Friday. Saturday and Sunday for emergencies only. Phone Monday - Friday between 9 am - 2:30 pm or write an email or Facebook message after those hours.
4. It is not the job of PIPA staff to chase down parents and students. Please contact us in writing for anything specific in regard to communication about classes, events or fees.
SAFETY AND SUPERVISION
Participants must respect all venue and facility rules and regulations. P.I.P.A reserves the right to withdraw enrolment immediately if a student or parent threatens the safety of any student or staff member of P.I.P.A.
Parents and students must remember that P.I.P.A is a place of business that specialises in teaching dance, singing and acting to children through to adults. All efforts are made by P.I.P.A to ensure the safety of children while in our classes and to make waiting areas as safe as possible. When students are waiting for class or are finished class, supervision and care of students is the responsibility of the parent/guardian of that student. P.I.P.A will not be held responsible for any incidents that occur while waiting before or after class hours, outside the venue doors, or when travelling to and from PIPA.
I understand that CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS, MUST BE STRICTLY SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT WHILE OUTSIDE OF OUR STUDIO.
1) Children may not leave the studio or waiting area on their own or with other children.
2). Under no circumstances can children hang off railings or jump on or off the stage and stairs.
3) I must take care when ENTERING and LEAVING the studio
I understand that children must wait inside the studio for their parents.
I understand that siblings must be supervised and seated while in the studio and that P.I.P.A takes no responsibility for the safety of siblings while on the premises.
I agree to pay for any damage to P.I.P.A property and surrounding property caused by ignoring P.I.P.A rules.
SHOWGROUP, JUNIOR TROUPE & SOLO STUDENTS
This is for students who wish to take their dancing to the next level and apply their skills more seriously. There are other classes just for fun if you are not sure, as this needs 100% commitment from both Parents and Students. Students who partake in showgroup have a separat contract to sign.
WHERE DO THE SHOWGROUP TEAM PERFORM?
They participate in fun performances at fetes, festivals and other local events throughout the year. As well as a minimum of 3 competitions per year. This is an added extra and a chance to learn to perform! If you miss out on performances or rehearsals, you may be asked to reconsider the showgroup team.
WHAT CLASSES DO I HAVE TO ATTEND SO I CAN BE IN JUNIOR TROUPE/ SHOWGROUP?
To be able to participate in these performances, students must do Ballet class plus two other dance styles in conjunction with this extra class. They must show dedication to their team and themselves and must be invited in by Miss Nat after discussing with her.
WHEN DO I NEED TO TELL YOU I CAN MAKE A PERFORMANCE?
You need to make sure you tell us by the date information is given (when the performance is announced) if you are or are not available for a performance.
Telling us that you/your child cannot perform only days before a performance is not acceptable and may result in you/your child no longer being allowed to perform in showgroup or PIPA eisteddfods. Just like being part of any sporting team, each member is vital to the team’s success. It is very important that members attend all their classes to ensure our performances are great and enjoyable for all.
Lastly, it is a privilege to perform for P.I.P.A. We put a lot of effort into helping our students achieve their best. This can only be maintained with the support of parents and students. This means attending classes, letting us know if you are available for performances and attending performances you commit to.
By signing this form, you agree to the following terms regarding performances:
I agree that my child will wear the correct uniform, clothing & will look immaculate at performances.
I agree that all costumes will be paid by the due date and I understand that there will be extra charges added if I do not make full payment by the due date.
I understand that my child needs to have 80% attendance in order to be part of special performances.
Thank you for reading the terms and conditions of P.I.P.A. If you have any inquiries regarding these T&Cs please do not hesitate to contact P.I.P.A via phone or email.
By signing this form, you are indicating that you agree to and have read all of the above terms and conditions: