This form must be filled out prior to your guest's first visit to the pool. Your guest will not be able to enter without this form presented or on file. If you are bringing more than one person from a family, each member must have their own individual form in the guest book.
Here is a reminder of our guest policy:
- Guests are allowed this year Monday- Friday and on weekends. No guests are allowed on Holidays.
- Ridgewood homeowners and residents who are not members are not permitted guest privileges.
- If a member under the age of 16 is checking in a guest, a parent must also sign them in.
- If the guests are family and friends from out of town (considered a 30-mile radius), they can come in for FREE. Guests must present a license or form of ID that shows they are out of town.
- Guest fee: $8 per person for 1 day
- Each guest has a 5-visit limit .
- Nannies will not have to fill out this form, but will need to fill out their own form in the office.