You cannot believe how excited I am that you are reading this!
You are so close to being part of an exclusive team built not only to generate incredible images but with exclusive benefits only available to members.
Please fill out the application thoroughly. It's your first impression, so add as much detail as possible. BUT ... before you do, please read all the details and info below...
Please Note: Not all who apply will be selected. We will review all applications as they are received and notify you of your status during the application process.
- Why should you apply?
- Not only will you be part of a team with other students, but you'll also have opportunities and benefits no other student will have, such as stylized group shoots, invite only events and (optional) group volunteering.
- This being the inaugural debut of the pm senior squad, members have the rare opportunity to help build the program from the ground up and can always say they were one of the original members.
- You'd be getting in with one of the newest and best photographers in the area. Photographer/owner Geoff Pulsford opened the doors to his downtown Willoughby studio in late 2019 and since has had OVER THIRTY images chosen to be published in national magazines and others featured on national senior photography Instagram accounts.
- Other perks may include being "the face" of pulsart media photography with your image(s) being used in marketing, on the website, the cover of our "Senior Guide" magazine and other printed materials.
- Must be in graduating class of 2025.
- Must represent pulsart media exclusively, including booking your personal senior pictures with me.
- Parents must be willing to sign a contract & model release.
- Questions & Answers
- Does it cost anything to be on the team?
- Joining the squad, participating in any or all shoots and enjoying the other perks that come along with being a member is FREE, however, there may be minimal additional costs for travel, location fees, wardrobe costs, etc.
- Your personal senior photo session and printed pictures are considered separate from the squad, and therefore you will be expected to purchase your senior pictures. Please contact me for pricing!
- Are there any discounts or other financial incentives for team members?
- YES! As a representative, you have an opportunity to earn package discounts or cash back by going above and beyond.
- Will I be notified if I did or did not make the cut?
- Yes, I will notify all applicants.
- How many members do you include on the team?
- I don't have a set number, but I will try to take as many as I can, while also keeping the team small enough to focus on each individual while also making it exclusive.
I'm very much looking forward to learning a little about you and your personality!
pulsart media photography