Critical Rules- Please read and understand
*Note: Party reserve time limited to 2 hour maximum; time must include set up and/or tear down if another party is ahead of or behind your event.
1. The reservation will be confirmed by email which will serve as verification of an approved reservation.
2. The homeowner will take responsibility for notifying Ascension Property Management if reservation forms and/or payment has been submitted but no confirmation has been received.
3. The homeowner should keep copies of everything submitted with regard to the reservation.
4. Reservation requests will be denied if HOA dues are not current at the time of request.
5. The week of the event, the homeowner will verify that their pool card is active, as this will avoid last minute problems with the facility. Please call Ascension Property Management with any issues.
6. If the patio area is NOT in good condition and if garbage is NOT removed from the premises, the HOA will charge a $50 cleaning fee and the homeowner will be charged for any repairs should anything be damaged.
7. The organizer is responsible for ensuring their guests adhere to the pool rules and guidelines. The party may be asked to leave in the event the rules and guidelines are not followed. FAILURE TO FOLLOW POOL RULES MAY RESULT IN A 30-DAY SUSPENSION OF POOL USE.
8. The organizer must be a member in good standing with the HOA and be present for the party and have an active pool card.
9. When checking in at the pool, the organizer signs in with the Gate Staff, when on site, and receives information regarding your party and facility rules. All guests follow rules per Association.
10. Guests will not be allowed on the pool deck until party begins and must exit by party ending time.
11. Group leaders, appointed by the organizer, directly supervise the children in the pool and on the deck and hold their party attendants accountable to the facility rules. Children unable to swim must be within arm’s length of an adult at all times. One adult for every 5 children is required.
12. No party may begin before 11am and no party may end after 7pm.
13. Party length not to exceed 2 hours. If a member wishes for more time, they may book a separate party at the next 2 hour time slot for an additional $25 fee. Maximum of 2 parties, per household, per day.
I/we agree to leave the Patio Area in an orderly and clean fashion. All trash must be placed in bags and removed from the premises at the conclusion of the event. If not, I agree to have my HOA account charged for any cleaning and/or damages incurred.