- How do I know what I am signing up for?
Recreational classes - Perform at local events when available. NO COMPETING. Prep Traveling Team-These are competitive teams. They will go to 3 competitions versus the 4 that Traveling Teams compete at.
Traveling Team - These are competitive teams that travel.
Jr. Jam Co – These dancers either audition or are invited to be part of the Co. They compete and travel with the Travel Teams and then attend Nationals
- How will costumes work?
Hip-Hop will receive their shopping list in August. Purchase immediately
Jazz dancers will need to pay and be measured by June 30th
Ballet dancers will be measured and pay for their costumes September 6th
Tap dancers will need to pay and be measured by June 30th
Acro dancers-will need to pay and be measured by June 30th
- When and Where will Traveling Teams compete?
We plan to compete at:
Pendleton’s Hearts In Motion
America Onstage (Nampa)
- How will Jr. Jam Dance Co. Work?
We plan to compete at the same events as the Traveling Teams and year end event to be announced.More information to come!
- What about purchasing our dance tights and shoes?
We will give you the shopping list in August and you can go on line and purchase your own!
- What about dance fees?
Here are your options:
1. Request to pay Year In Full with a Check or Direct Deposit on September 3rd.
2. Direct Deposit payments in September, November, January and March.
3. Jr. Jam Co. members will need to pay Year In Full or do Direct Deposit Payments October through May.
- What about dance levels?
Tiny’s-are dancers ages 3 to 5 years old
Mini’s-are dancers Kinder to 3rd grade
Elementary-are dancers 2nd to 6th
Jr.-are dancers 5th to 8th
Sr-are dancers 8th to 12th
(dancer can be moved up or down according to their ability vs. age)
- When do classes begin?
The week of August 21st.
- How do I get measured and pay for my jazz or tap costume?
We will send out payment and measurement days the first part of June. If you know you will be gone the end of June, schedule your measurement time with Debbie NOW! If we do not get your child measured there is a possiblity they will not participate in the Roundup Parade on Saturday, September 9th.
- What’s our first performance?
The Round up Dress up Parade. Sat., 9th
Last, it is really important that you understand that once you have registered the registration fee is non-refundable.
Fee free to contact Debbie if you have any questions
Jr. Jam Dance Company
435 SE 1st Street
Pendleton, OR 97801