Thank you for applying to a Dicipleship Training School with YWAM Kauai!
The following items must be submitted and filled out in their entirety. Omitting any of the following information may result in your application not being processed. All of the questions must be completed. If a question does not apply to you please write N/A (not applicable).
Guidelines to Completing Application
1. General Information: Fill this out completely and submit.
2. Photo: Upload a recent photo of yourself. If you would like to send it in, please do so with your application fee.
3. Supplemental Questions completed.
4. Release of Liability Form: All three of these sections must be signed; acknowledgement of financial responsibility, release of liability, and consent for treatment. If you are under 18, be sure to have a parent/guardian sign this form.
5. Base Policy Agreement, Outreach Agreement, and Criminal Background Check: These must be read and signed.
6. Medical Requirements: Health Form Part A - All childhood immunization records must be completed to the best of your ability along with updated adult boosters (within the last five years.)
Health Form Part B - This must be printed out and brought to your doctor to fill out then mailed directly to Registrar. After submitting this form you will receive an email containing Health forms A and B to be printed out, completed, and mailed in. Please allow at least 24 hours for forms to be sent to your email.
7. Confidential References: Three confidential references are required. One reference should be given to each of the following: Friend, Employer/Teacher, and Pastor/Spiritual Mentor. They can access the reference by going onto our website and clicking the link on the APPLY ONLINE page. Be sure to thank them in advance and encourage them to fill it out promptly!
8. Application Fee: Singles: $60.00 USD. This fee is non - refundable and must be forwarded with the application.
9. Passport: Please make sure that your passport expiration date is 9- months from the start of the DTS program that you are applying for. Those who do not have a passport should apply for one immediately.
Visa: Upon acceptance you will receive more details and a special letter with which formal application for a B-1/2 visa can be made at the US Consulate or Embassy. Please do not make your Visa application without the acceptance letter. Please do not arrange airfare until after you have received your Visa.