I certify that I am over the age of 18.
1. How do you schedule a personalized tour and get rates?
Give us a call at 955-CLUB (2582) to schedule an appointment for a personal tour of the Club.
Send us an email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for a personal tour of the Club.
Either of the above.
2. Why on earth does the Club have salt water pools?
Because we like our members and guests to be salty after their swim.
Because salt water pools are much healthier for our skin, hair, eyes and lungs.
Because we like to be different.
3. When is the Club open?
5am to 11pm Monday thru Friday.
7am to 9pm Saturday and Sunday .
A and B.
4. Club Northwest's certified trainers offer which of the following services?
One on One Training.
Group Training for Two or More.
Pilates and TRX Training.
All of the above and much more!
5. How much does it cost to participate in any of the over 100 Group Fitness classes per week at the Club?
FREE with membership.
$5 per class.
$30 per month.
$100 per year.
6. Locally owned and operated, Club Northwest is the proud recipient of what award(s)?
100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon.
Oregon Healthy Living Magazine's favorite Health and Fitness Club.
Southern Oregon Magazine's Reader's Choice Best Fitness Club.
Sneak Preview Best of Rogue Valley Best Place to Work Out.
100 Best Green Workplace In Oregon by Oregon Business Magazine.
SOREDI's Innovation and Creativity in Workforce Development Award.
Large Business of the Year by the Arts Council of Southern Oregon.
Blue Zones Healthy Workplace Award.
Southern Oregon Magazine's Best Business in Grants Pass.
Large Business of the Year by Josephine County Chamber of Commerce.
All of the above.
7. Can children stay in KidZone for free while their parent works out?
Yes, once the child is registered in KidZone.
No, the parent must stay with the child at all times.
No, there is a $2/hour charge for each child to leave them in KidZone while working out.
8. What kind of shape is the best shape for joining the Club?
Young and fit.
Every shape. All shapes and sizes are welcome at Club Northwest!.
9. What do I get if I sign up as a Club Northwest Lifestyle member?
Discounted membership fees and monthly dues rates.
Complimentary certified Personal Trainer as my Fitness Coach for the first 90 days.
Unlimited access to the club during all hours of operation.
(5) week-long guest passes to share the Club with friends and family.
All of the above!
10. Club Northwest opened its doors in what year?
Should be Empty: