The decision to meet face to face is a joint decision between both parties
Opting for an in person service implies assuming the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other illness
Prior to me visiting your home you agree to the following
1. You and everyone in your household feel completely well that day
2. No one in your household has:
a fever of above 37.8 degrees celcius
a persistant cough
breathing problems such as shortness of breath without exercise
a change or a loss of smell and taste
any of the new symptoms of new variant
3. Neither you nor anyone in your household have been within 2 metres of anyone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks
Please note that despite our best efforts, there is an inherent and unquantifiable risk that you may catch or spread COVID-19 by my attending your home for consultation.
Additional hygiene measures (on top of continued good hand hygiene while in your home)
- I will wash my hands as often as necessary during the consult. Please have soap available for me, I will bring paper towel and dispose of my rubbish
- I will be wearing appropriate PPE, including gloves & mask
- Could you and any other adults present wear a face mask throughout the consult
- If you or anyone in your home has symptoms of COVID-19 or any illness, please disclose them to me at your earliest convenience so we can create a plan to keep us all safe and illness-free.
– In case of my own illness or family emergency, will communicate with you in a timely manner and will make every effort to reschedule you or refer you to another IBCLC.
- Please note that I also work for the NHS in a large Level 3 Central London Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Nobody in my household has any of the Covid symptoms
- I have had both my COVID Vaccinations on the 26th Jan 2021 & 12th April 2021. I have had my COVID Booster 6th November 2021
CONFIRMATION: Please complete & sign the form below.
By booking the home visit with me you are agreeing to the above disclaimer.
Please let me know before I visit if you have any questions.