Photographs and videos are routinely taken at archery events & practices. I release the use of any images taken at this event for the purposes of photographing, video recording or streaming the event and promoting the archery team. With my signature below, I agree that images that are taken at this event by or on behalf of the event organizer may be used without compensation or additional permission, and can be used in any way.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND CODE OF ETHICS
1. I agree to be bound by any team Code of Conduct, Handbook, Code of Ethics, policies and procedures, and I understand that my participation on this team is contingent upon my adherence to the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics and safety guidelines.
3. I understand and agree that team policies and procedures may change at any point in time for the betterment of the team.
1. I understand dangers may exist or be caused by actions or inactions of the participants, and the actions or inactions of others while participating in archery events to which this Release applies (the "Activity") I understand the nature of archery activities and acknowledge my experience and capabilities and believe I am qualified to engage in and conduct the Activity. I further acknowledge that I am aware that the Activity may be conducted in facilities open to the public during the Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time, I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue that part of the Activity, which involves the unsafe condition.
2. I FULLY UNDERSTAND that archery activities could involve risks and dangers or BODILY HARM.
3. I hereby agree that as a participant in the archery program, I have/will use due diligence to help ensure the team is secured and safe to avoid potential injury to participants and spectators and to avoid potential harm to the facility.
4. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO
HOLD HARMLESS Jeffery Archery Range, SC Lexington, The Silent Crusaders, SC Lexington, the Silent Crusaders, India Horton, administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, coaches, employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "Releases" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by (a) my acts or omissions in organizing or conducting the Activity and (b) the negligence of the Releases or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations or emergency medical treatment, and further agree that if despite this release, anyone makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL OTHER COST.
5. I understand all safety implications of co-op classes and gatherings and accept full responsibility for the safety of my kids and I take responsibility to ensure the safety of all participants involved. We are a family.