Thank you for your interest in becoming a Student Member of CFA Society Boston.
Student membership with CFA Society Boston provides useful access to the CFA Society Boston Job Board and the online membership directory. It also allows for visibility among industry groups at CFA Society Boston programs as well as valuable networking opportunities at member events. Student members also receive discounted pricing on most program attendance.
Please review the following requirements to complete your Student application.
- Be a junior or senior undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor's degree in business or finance, or related field, OR
- Be a graduate student, enrolled full or part-time, pursuing an MBA or a master's degree in a business-related major
- Complete the Student Membership Application form and submit with your most recent resume
- Receive verification through your participating CFA Society Boston University/College Student Membership Partner
- Student Membership is available only to individuals who do not otherwise qualify for Affiliate, Candidate or Regular membership.
- Student Membership cannot extend for a period that exceeds four fiscal years or any part thereof. Also, in order to renew Student Membership, you must complete the Student Membership Renewal Application each year you wish to be a member.
Student Membership is complimentary for each year you remain eligible. Once the CFA Society Boston Board has approved your application for Student Membership, you will receive a new member welcome email.
Click next to begin the application process.