This agreement allows Red Bolt and its contractors to install fiber-optic cable and associated equipment at the property address to provide communications and data services such as electric metering and high-speed internet services to tenants that reside at the property address.
Both parties agree as follows:
1. The Property Owner grants Red Bolt, its contractors, agents, and employees the right to install, operate, maintain and monitor fiber-optic cables, conduits and miscellaneous equipment (collectively the "Equipment"), together with any necessary rights of access to the property address required by Red Bolt.
2. Red Bolt will exercise care in entering the Property to perform installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment. Red Bolt will conduct work in such a way as to minimize unreasonable interference with the operation of the Building and will obtain necessary federal, state and municipal permits, licenses and approvals required in connection with installation and work.
3. Red Bolt will furnish materials, supplies, tools, equipment, labor and other services necessary for the construction and completion of the standard installation.
4. This Agreement does not create any agency or partnership relationship.
5. The Property Owner may terminate this Agreement at any time.
The Property Owner hereby grants Red Bolt right of entry and consent as described above.
I agree to all of the above: