The World Youth Alliance (WYA) is a global non-profit and youth coalition composed of members from different walks of life who are committed to promoting and defending the dignity of the human person.
The WYA Advocacy Academy (AA) is a training program designed to educate active and certified WYA members on current global policy debates and equip them with the knowledge to develop person-centered responses. During the training program, WYA members will study the WYA White Papers. These are reports which examine complex issues, explain WYA’s positions in response to current global debates, and address the most significant topics in global policy discussions and in key international proposals.
Limited slots are available. This event is open to all World Youth Alliance Certified Members.
Accepted applicants will undergo the training via a web-based platform and accomplish requirements by the given deadline. Trainees will regularly receive guidance and feedback from the AA Instructor via the online platform, over e-mail, and/or pre-scheduled consultations (optional).
BATCH 1: February 7 – April 4, 2022
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
BATCH 2: May 23 – Jul 18, 2022
Application Deadline: May 16
The Advocacy Academy training fee is 20 USD per person.
All Advocacy Certifications come with these benefits:
- Access to digital Advocacy Academy materials
- Access to six sessions (8-10 hours)
- Live Q&A with a Certified Advocacy Trainer at the end of every live session
- Study guides in the form of fact sheets and infographics
- A PDF Certificate of Completion
- A Badge of Certification for your LinkedIn account
- Exclusive Advocacy Academy Global Alumni Community
- Advocacy Briefings and Virtual Meet-ups
- Networking Opportunities with fellow WYA leaders
- Possible opportunities to represent WYA at advocacy conferences (e.g., United Nations Commissions, Organization of American States General Assembly, European Union)
- Priority selection for the WYA Advocacy Internship Program
Limited partial and full scholarships are available for all accepted Advocacy Academy trainees. You may contact your WYA regional office for more information about the scholarship.
The fees collected will directly support the work of the regional offices, especially in providing scholarships to accepted trainees, and growing the other educational programs such as the Certified Training Program, Internship Program, and the Human Dignity Curriculum.
To apply, carefully fill out this form to enroll in the program. Our team will get in touch with you regarding the status of your application.
PLAGIARIZED ESSAY ANSWERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REJECTED.
Send an email to email@example.com if you encounter any problems in filling out the form.