MEMBER ENROLMENT AGREEMENT
1. I acknowledge having read the conditions, rules and regulations for the conduct of the Club and I agree at all times during the period of my membership that I will observe and be bound by the rules and regulations of the Club and every part thereof and I agree to pay to the Club the cost of making good or restoring any damage caused by my or any persons visiting the Club at my invitation.
2. I agree to be bound by the Rules of ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY and Constitution of the Taekwondo Association of Barbados.
3. ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY reserves the right to extend or revoke this membership at any time without explanation and to demand the removal of any member or a person invited by him/her who is engaged in prolonged loud talking, aggressiveness, bad language or any immoral act or conducts him/her self in any manner which constitutes a nuisance to other members or any act or thing which will hold the Club in disrepute. No refund shall be given to any member or his guest who is removed.
4. Whilst ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY shall provide advice and structured Taekwondo classes for its members and will take all precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of its members, I waive all / any claim right or cause of action which I or my heirs, executors and administrators might otherwise have for or arising out of loss of life or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever which I may suffer unless attributable directly to the act or omission of ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY, its personnel, agents, proprietors or the willful act of its personnel or agents and whether or not it occurs on the Club premises or elsewhere or in the events which would constitute a fundamental breach of Contract or breach of a fundamental term thereof.
5. ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY will not be held responsible for any pre-existing injury, ailment or disease for which you are presently taking medication or any disability which might affect your ability to actively participate in Taekwondo or any of the facilities provided by the Club.
6. Any material non-disclosure will render this agreement voidable at the option of ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY.
7. I acknowledge that this is a binding agreement, and may only be cancelled by either party by written notice to that effect.
8. I acknowledge that during all such times whilst on ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY’s premises, both my property and my person shall be at my own risk and I will not hold ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY liable for any personal injury or loss of property.
9. I acknowledge that this agreement may not be transferred to any other person without the consent of ROBUST TAEKWONDO ACADEMY.
10. I understand that Robust Taekwondo Academy reserves the right to request at any time that I provide a declaration of fitness to participate in Taekwondo signed by a Medical Doctor.