Race to the Champion Rules:
1. You must enter the race by the end of August (August 31, 2022). The first cut is on September 6, 2022, at the Darlington, SC race. If you try to enter the race after the top 16 are announced, you will be eliminated.
2. Choose your driver wisely. Either watch the race or check results at www.nascar.com.
3. You will enter your player name (a unique identifier for you) and the driver you select.
4. Once you enter with a driver, you can not change drivers. If your driver gets eliminated during any segment of the season you will be eliminated as well.
5. To enter you must use your (1) your real name; (2) your complete address; and (3) your player name and the driver you select.
6. If your driver makes it to the final 4, a prize will be awarded. The prize will be a $50.00 gift card. In order to be a winner, you must be in the chat room to win.
7. Under your selected driver, your player name will appear. If there is more than one (1) person under a particular driver, we will play the "numbers game".
8. The number of games will be as follows: Runningstream (or a member of station management) will decide on a number. This number will be the duplicate players + 1. For example, if 4 people have the same driver in the final 4, then the number will be 4 drivers + 1. Runningstream or the representative of the management teaim will then say "OK" in the chat. The tied winners will then place their number in the chat. The tied winners will be limited to 1 guess. If no one guesses the number exactly, the process will be repeated. If two or more people guess the number, then these individuals will repeat the numbers game as described above, until there is only 1 winner for each of the final 4 drivers.
9. All players whose drivers are one of the final 4 drivers have a chance to win the Grand Prize of a $100.00 gift card the following weekend. Of course, all drivers will particpate in final race.
10. If there are 2 or more people under the championship driver, then the numbers game will be played as described in step 8 above.
11. You will be sent a confirmation email that you are registered in the Championship Race.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL