1. Weekly Competition is played on the front nine on Thursdays.
2. Fill out the online form when you finish playing 9 holes and submit. All scores must be submitted by midnight the day of play.
3. HANDICAP DIVISIONS ensure competition between players of equal skill levels. The Handicap Committee will adjust the breaks in divisions.
4. If no one participates in a division for the weekly competition, the prize money for that week’s division reverts to the treasury.
5. BEFORE YOU PLAY:
Check your GHIN app or GHIN.com for your Course Handicap (CH). (see Thursday Procedures on how to find your CH). If you input the incorrect Course Handicap, your score will be disqualified for that week’s weekly competition.
6. You must keep a scorecard that records the competition score of at least two players. Each scorecard must be verbally attested and dated.
6A. Our club has established a ten-stroke maximum per hole to ensure pace of play during competition. If you have hit ten strokes and still not holed the ball, pick up your ball and record ten strokes, three of which are putts (10/3 on the scorecard). You will be permitted to remain in the weekly competition.
7. Record both your total gross score and your putts for each hole.
8. After you complete 9 holes of play (or prior to midnight day of play):
Enter your score for each hole on the online form.
Enter your Weekly Competition score on the online form
Enter your score into the
GHIN App or GHIN.com
. We recommend using the GHIN App.
9. If you play 18 holes: Fill out the online form when you finish playing 9 holes or prior to midnight on day of play.
Remember, you cannot post a score that has not been attested.