SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $2,500.00
1. Student is enrolled in Insurance, Risk Management or related field
2. Student has completed a minimum of 60 credit hours
3. Grade point average of 3.0 or above for all courses taken
4. Planning a career in the insurance industry
1. Demonstration of intent to work in the insurance industry
2. Need for financial assistance
3. Contributions to the community
5. Letters for recommendation
1. Reasons for applying for the scholarship
2. Aspirations for working in the insurance industry
3. Evolution of the industry over the next 10 years
Applications/materials MUST be submitted/postmarked by March 15, 2022.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (952) 928-4663
Additional information can also be found HERE.