This oppurtunity is open excusively for Portsmouth based businesses.
Thank you for your interest in applying to trade with Portsmouth Creates - We Create Market at Victorious Festival 2022.
The market will be held within Victorious Festival 2022 in Portsmouth Creates own area (debuted at Victorious Festival 2021) and will be open over the Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August 2022.
You must read the 'Market Trader Pack' BEFORE completing this application form - this is available on the We Create Market website next to the application form button or on Victorious Festival website.
This area is open for trading both Saturday and Sunday. You may not trade for less than this, i.e just the Saturday or just Sunday. A normal pitch in this area costs £300(+VAT) for both days. However, in this area Portsmouth Creates subsidise 50% of the pitch fee. You will therefore only be charged £150(+VAT) for weekend trading.
You will be supplied with a 3x3m wooden market structure ("Chalet"). These provide cover from any weather and can be drilled closed at the end of the trading day for security.
- Only Portsmouth based businesses may apply.
- These pitches are very limited and therefore accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- For applications to be complete and ready for assessment you must attach copies of ALL the required documentation shown within the 'Application Checklist' listed at the end of this application form. Your application WILL NOT BE ASSESSED until these documents are received.
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT PNG AND PDFs at this time.
Please attach the following documents to this application form:
- Public Liability Insurance ***(If you intend to purchase insurance specifically for this event please wait to find out IF your application has been successful BEFORE purchasing any policy. Let the Concessions Team know via email if this is your intention)***
- Product Liability Insurance (if required. NB: please see info above regarding taking out policies)
- Employers Liability Insurance (if required. NB: please see info above regarding taking out policies)
- PAT Test Certificate (if required. NB: please see info above regarding taking out policies)
- H&S Risk Assessment
- Fire Risk Assessment (blank available upon request to the Concessions Team via email)
- Photos of your products
If your application is successful you will be notified by email and an invoice will be issued - full payment (inc. electricity, green deposit & any other charges) by bank transfer to Victorious Festivals Ltd will then be due. The pitch offer is not guaranteed until your payment has been received. You will have a maximum of 14 days to pay otherwise the pitch will be offered to another trader.