1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my own physical, mental and emotional well-being, actions and results during my coaching sessions including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy, does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
2. As the Client, I understand and agree that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
3. I understand that the Coaching relationship I have with my coach is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, spiritual and/or professional goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
4. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
5. I understand that Life Coaching is not used in lieu of professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, psychological or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
This agreement, between Jessica May Jensen and client, will begin on date signed and will continue for up to twelve weeks from date of first session, dependant on the selected coaching package, or until terminated by Client or Jessica May Jensen. Coach will be available to Client by scheduled meetings or email as defined by the Coach.
SCHEDULE AND FEES
The coaching fee is payable to confirm the coaching session booked by the Client. If payment is not received, the booked time may be forfeited. If Client must cancel and provides at least 24 hours notice, the Client may reschedule to another available time or day. If client needs to cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled start time, the session may be forfeited.