To find out if you are the right fit for MBX Coffee Clique Host Position...
Ask yourself these quick, qualifying questions:
- Am I looking for an additional stream of income?
- Do I really like people?
- Do I have people and good communication skills?
- Am I teachable and willing to learn new ideas? Am I coachable?
- Am I a team player?
- Am I punctual and organized?
- Do I have a great positive mental attitude?
- Am I willing to go the extra mile by doing more than is expected?
- Am I willing to follow directions and guidence provided to find venues and organize MBX events?
- Do I understand, or am I willing to learn about, the value of networking and expanding who I know?
- Do I have a positive attitude toward the skill and art of selling?
- Am I capable of inviting guests to events personally?
- Do I have the abundance mindset where I am comfortable with similar businesses attending events I host?
- Am I comfortable signing a non-compete, non-disclousre agreement around the inner workings of MBX organization?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could qualify to be an MBX Coffee Clique Host.
Our Coffeen Clique Hosts must be self-motivated, proficient in sales and the art of closing and followup (or willing to learn). You understand it is 1099 contracted postion with commission paid based on new member referrals and member enrollments procurred by you. You will be compensated for all referrals to MBX no matter which area events they attend (in or out of state) as long as you were the initial point of their contact with MBX. Furthermore, you will also be compensated for enrolling new members at YOUR area events even if you did not invite them. This would be an additional stream of income to compliment your primary job.
- Run 1 MBX Coffee Clique (CC) either in-person or virtually
- Locate suitable venue for your MBX CC event
- Invite guests to attend the MBX CC (training provided on the art of inviting)
- Present membership to all guests at end of event (training & special TODAY ONLY bonuses provided)
- Follow up with guests that do not join at the event
Earning disclaimer for Area Connector Position:
We don't believe in get-rich-quick programs. We believe in hard work, adding value and serving others. And that's what our organization is designed to help you do. As stated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your own ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, programs or strategies. We don't know your abilities, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We're here to help by giving you our greatest strategies to move you forward, faster. However, nothing is a guarantee of potential earnings. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites or emails, are simply estimates, projections or past results, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings - all numbers are illustrative only.
If you have questions about this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the application is reviewed, we will schedule a Zoom Interview with you and discuss the next steps.