Terms & Conditions - Wedding Make Up Bookings
By entering into a contract with Hannah Louise Beauty you agree to adhere to the following terms:
“CLIENT”: the recipient of the Services provided by the Artist.
“ARTIST”: Hannah Louise Foster, provider of make up Services
“SERVICES”: Make Up provided by the Artist for the Client
1. A wedding event date is confirmed on receipt of a £50.00 booking fee and a completed booking form signed by the CLIENT.
2. The Booking Fee is non-refundable after 14 calendar days from the date of the booking.
3. 50% (fifty percent) of the total fees minus the Booking Fee is to be paid on completion of a successful make up Trial. If the Trial is unsuccessful, only the cost of the Trial will be payable and the wedding event date shall be cancelled.
4. The remaining balance of fees is to be paid no later than 30 calendar days prior to the wedding date.
5. Any late payments will result in your booking being cancelled. No refunds of monies paid to date will be owed the CLIENT if cancellation is due to late payment.
6. Travel expenses are charged for distance travelled by the ARTIST exceeding 10 miles each way (20 mile round trip). Each additional mile is charged at 45p. Travel expenses will be calculated using Google maps to plan the journey and shown on the booking form.
7. All parking charges, tolls, congestion charges etc incurred by the ARTIST at any Trials and on the wedding date will be invoiced to the CLIENT after the event.
8. Any known allergies must be declared at the time of booking, this ensures ingredients can be checked against the ARTIST's products, if the ARTIST's products are not suitable for the CLIENT, then the CLIENT will have to provide some of their own products.
9. Postponement of the wedding date will require the CLIENT to consult with the ARTIST at their earliest opportunity to arrange the new date. If the ARTIST is not available on the new date requested, the booking will need to be cancelled in accordance with clause 12.
10. If the ARTIST is unable to attend the wedding due to unforeseeable circumstances then best endeavours will be made to find a replacement. Failing this, all fees paid will be refunded. No further compensation will be paid to the CLIENT by the ARTIST.
11. Cancellations made within 14 calendar days of the date on the booking confirmation qualify for a refund of the £50 Booking Fee. Refunds will be processed within 30 days. After the 7 days, cancellations at any time will not qualify for any refund of the balance paid (or part thereof).
12. If the Trial is conducted after the full balance has been paid (i.e. within 30 days of the wedding day) and the CLIENT is unsatisfied with the results and does not wish to proceed with the wedding event, 50% of the invoice total will be refunded to the CLIENT.