Holistic Natural Structural Therapy:
Your job is to heal. My job is to assist, and to provide you with the tools and techniques for healing.
My name is Chahna and I am a certified Biofeedback Technician and Holistic Structural Therapist. I specialize in biofeedback-enhanced pain & posture correction by integrating a number of advanced and holistic techniques and modalities.
WHAT IS NATURAL THERAPY?
In contrast with conventional therapies, which seek to impose the will of a therapist on the body of a client, Holistic Structural Therapy seeks to assist the body in restoring normal balance and function on its own terms. Holistic Structural Therapy is respectful and honoring to the body and to nature.
By identifying the unique needs of each individual being and by communicating and working with the body's inner intelligence, the Holistic Structural Therapist provides support and assistance while the body rids itself of "stuckness", freeing trapped energy and restoring free and open movement. The self-healing coach empowers you to do all of this yourself at home.
HOLISTIC NATURAL STRUCTURAL THERAPY IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- you have pain, restricted range of motion, posture problems, a general sense of un-wellness OR you are interested in prevention and maintenance for body, mind, and spirit
- you accept 100% responsibility for your health, your wellbeing, and your life circumstances
- your preference is to leave drugs and surgery for the very last resort
- you are willing and able to follow simple home-care instructions between appointments
- you understand and agree that no one can impose healing on you without your participation and a commitment to yourself
BENEFITS OF HOLISTIC NATURAL STRUCTURAL THERAPY
- heal faster
- feel better
- stand taller
- breathe deeper
- increase mobility
- better moods and increased happiness
THE REMAINDER OF THIS PAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT.
My intake forms are very detailed and comprehensive - it is likely to take some time for you to complete. Please fill out these forms when you are well rested and able to read each question carefully, and answer each question completely.
Please contact me at (307) 640-2496 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or any problems with this form.
Following is a checklist to follow in the days and hours leading up to your appointment time. I recommend that you print this page as a reminder:
- Schedule your first appointment here: https://www.transformationswellness.net/schedule/
- Fill out all online intake forms - there are 5 parts (click "Next" at the bottom of this page, then click "Submit" at the bottom of the last page.)
- Wear or bring modest and loose or stretchy briefs to wear during posture assessment and treatment (I can provide tube tops for women who don't have appropriate bras - sports bras are ideal. Everyone is on their own for bottoms)
- IMPORTANT: Be sure that you have NOT taken any pain-relieving substances, including alcohol and all prescription and over-the-counter pain relievers, for at least 8 hours prior to your appointments, as these substances interfere with the natural healing process. Try to refrain from taking these substances for an additional 72 hours after treatment, if possible. (In fact, the fewer synthetic chemical you have in your body at all times, the better to facilitate your healing. One of the primary objectives of natural therapies is to reduced your need for medications.)
- Make sure that the surface of your skin is clean and dry when you arrive for your appointments, as the therapist will need to easily grip and move the skin and underlying fascia throughout the treatment. If the therapist's hands slide across the skin, the treatment will be less effective.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment to read and sign agreements.
- Arrive to all appointments well rested and hydrated (you can enjoy Berkey-filtered water with or without electrolytes, and herbal or green tea while you are here)
- Bring a 3-ring binder and page dividers with you to all your appointments, which will contain detailed reports from all previous appointments for easy reference (it's okay if you don't have this for your first appointment, but it will be helpful to have by the second time, as you'll be given a lot of articles and information right off the bat)
- Optional, but highly recommended: There probably won't be time to do this on your initial appointment, so plan to do this on your second visit - bring all your nutritional supplements to be tested against your meridians to determine if you're taking the right supplements and brands. This takes all the guesswork out of your investment in this aspect of your health!