MINI GP 190/70 2022 REGISTRATION APPLICATION
Please use this form to register for the above class for 2022. This will reserve your chosen race number, give you priority entry to our events and also purchase your 2022 IOPD Annual Race Licence.
PARENTS NAME IF DRIVER UNDER 18
Street Address Line 2
If you own your own MYLAPS / AMB Transponder please enter the number.
Required Race Number
If this number has already been taken for this class you will be asked to choose an alternative.
RIDERS DATE OF BIRTH
Please enter a valid phone number
Emergency Contact Details
Please give the details of who we should contact in the case of an emergency.
Emergency Contact Number
Please enter a valid phone number.
( X )
MINI GP 190-70 2022 REGISTRATION
Registration for the 2022 MINI GP 190/70 Class. Juniors from 12 to 16 Seniors 16 plus
MAIN CLASS REGISTRATION
SECOND CLASS REGISTRATION
Credit Card Details
Credit Card Number
You must read and agree to the following declarations and paragraphs below which are designed to create a legally binding relationship in return for your being allowed to compete in the events and competitions organised by the IIG Events (British Mini Bikes) during the year of 2022.
Please click on each box to confirm you have read and understand each section
1). It is accepted by the signee below that they knowingly intend to participate in a challenging and risky activity using mechanically propelled vehicles, recognised as such under the Road Traffic Act (Off-Road) Regulations 1991. The Signee accepts that dangerous conditions plus dangerous, careless and inconsiderate driving plus high speeds plus the use of amateur constructed or modified vehicles may significantly increase the risk of being killed, permanently disabled or seriously injured.
2) The signee acknowledges that participation in these events entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves, to property or to third parties. It is understood that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of this event. It is accepted and understood by the signee that the Organisers of these events have in place Public Liability Insurance and have applied for and been granted a disapplication of the section 1,2 and 3 of the RTA in accordance with an authorisation Permit for a motoring event given under Regulations made by the Secretary of State. Thereby Authorising otherwise criminal acts.
3) The signee confirms that any agreement or declaration made, or information they give, or is made or given on their behalf by a parent or guardian, either now or previously, is correct and any changes to that information will be immediately notified to the organisers or any other person(s) concerned in writing. The signee also confirms that they fully understand the nature of the event(s) they are taking part in and they confident that they are fully competent to do so.
4) The signee acknowledges that participation in this event entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves, to property, or to third parties. It is understood that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of this event. If at any time I become concerned for my safety I will immediately ask the driver to slow down or stop and take me at the earliest opportunity out of the activity.
5) The Signee has satisfied themselves of the preparation and condition of the course and do self certify that the margins of safety, barriers and braking areas are adequate and suitable for the type of vehicle. The signee accepts the responsibility of monitoring all conditions that may materially change the aforementioned and they participate of their own free will and are free to withdraw from the event at any time without penalty.
6) The signee will use all appropriate Safety Equipment as per the regulations for the event and their specific class.
7) The signee accepts that participation in this activity is purely voluntary and elects to participate in spite of the risks.
8) The signee certifies that they have no known medical condition which may be adversely affected by participating.
9) The signee authorises and permits the Organiser (and third parties connected with the event) to administer first aid and to authorise such other medical treatment and transportation as may be recommended by physicians, paramedics and other medical personnel, in the event of illness, accident or injury.
10) The signee accepts that they are over the age of 18 years (subject to the conditions of the event) or will provide a signed Parental Agreement Form.
11) The signee agrees that they have read, understand the online Rider Briefing and Safety Notes and will abide by the guidance given at all times.
12) The signee acknowledges and agrees that ALL videos or photographs taken by them or a member of their team or associates remain the sole property of IIG Events (British Mini Bikes) and that permission should be sought from them before publication (except for personal use).
13) The signee acknowledges and agrees that it will not be reasonably practical for the surface of the traffic routes to be free from holes, slopes, uneven or slippery surfaces, and obstructions as the purpose of the authorised activity is to overcome such hazards for recreation or training.
14) The Signee below acknowledges and agrees the above conditions and agree to be bound by them and understand that this permit will be revoked immediately upon failure by them (or the driver if a parent / guardian) to observe all or any of the conditions stated by the Organisers or herein. If the driver is under 18 they will present a written agreement form from the drivers Parent or Guardian at rider sign on.
Driver / Parent Signature
If Driver is under 18 their parent or legal guardian must sign the agreement that they have read the championships general terms and conditions for entry to all UK IKR Series Events.
Should be Empty: