Candidate Digital Submission Guidelines:
1) Must meet candidate eligibility to compete.
2) Must register and pay the $35 registration fee on the registration site which is a non-refundable fee.
3) Must submit your information complete by the due date set by the State Organization. Each Miss America State Organization sets their own deadline date.
4) If selected to compete at the State Competition by the State Organization's Panelists, you agree to follow all State Guidelines, review and execute the State Competition Agreement by the due date, pay additional $325 State Competition Fee (Miss Candidates Only), etc.
5) State Organization reserves the right to confirm your eligility to compete in the State Competition.
6) After your state's submission due date, your submission is forwarded to the State Executive Director notifying them of your request to be considered to compete in the State Digital Competition. Submission does not guarantee selection.
7) All required documentation must be properly submitted to be considered. Changes, corrrections, or revisions in submitted documents, etc. are not possible.
8) Each State Organization determines the date for their Panelists to review, select, and notify. Please contact the State Organization directly for this information by clicking here and selecting your state program.
Use the tab key or the mouse to move between fields. If a required field is not entered, you will receive an automatic prompt. You will receive an acknowledgement of this submission at the email provided. Your submitted information will be forwarded to the State Organization after the set due date.