The NDI Collaborative for Teaching & Learning is an introduction to the NDI Method. NDI hopes participants have a positive experience and make good use of the techniques learned in this program. The NDI Collaborative for Teaching & Learning is not a certification program. Participation in our training program does not qualify you as an NDI teacher, nor does it allow you to train others in the NDI Method. Unless you are an employee of an ANDI (Associates of NDI) organization, this training program does not give you the right to use NDI's name, logo, or program language in connection with any program that you conduct. After successful completion of this program, you may cite that you have trained in the National Dance Institute methodology. When appropriate, NDI works with individual Teaching Artists and their communities to help them further their training and begin NDI Associate programs. NDI determines the type, length, and cost of such training on a case-by-case basis.
1. Those named above will be participating in NDI's trainings. I am fully aware of and accept the physical risks and hazards involved.
2. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical conditions or injury, which would prevent my full participation in the program.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the trainings. I agree to assume at full responsibility any risks, injuries or damage, which those named below might incur.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the trainings, I waive any claim I may have or acquire against National Dance Institute.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue National Dance Institute.
6. I understand that I am personally responsible for the repair and/or replacement of any equipment or property I (or those under my supervision) damage, or destroy, while a guest of the National Dance Institute.
7. National Dance Institute is not responsible in any way for my own personal property.
8. I hereby consent to the taking of photographs, digital pictures, videos, movies, and/or audio recordings by National Dance Institute (NDI) during its Introductory Workshop in New York City, and also to my participation in recorded interviews and to the use of quotes from these interviews and/or writings shared with NDI during the training. I hereby expressly grant to National Dance Institute and to their employees, agents and designees, the right to edit, use, and reuse said products for any purpose, including use in print, and on the Internet, and in all other forms of media. I also hereby release National Dance Institute and its agents and employees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.
We believe that professional development for arts educators should be available and accessible to all. Towards that core belief, the NDI Collaborative is using tiered pricing. This is an intentional effort to offer equitable pricing to individuals and organizations, so everyone can have access to our trainings.
The following questions are intended to help you reflect on your resources and privilege to help you determine what tier best reflects your situation.
If you would not like to apply for a scholarships please select an individual rate in the previous question.
Please return to the previous page and select one of the individual rates: Supporter, Standard, or Community.
Someone from our team will send you an invoice via email. Please indicate below if there is someone else from your organization that should receive the invoice.
If you would like to review your application before submitting, click on the "Back" button before clicking "Submit".