1.There will be a £50 charge per stall, the pitch is 3mx 3m, including room for your vehicle at the rear, with 2 attendees. If you need more space please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you. You will be sent payment details on acceptance of your stall to the event, together with full T's and C's and a request for your Risk Assessment and Insurance documentation.
2. The stalls area will be open from early in the morning (time TBC) and we would request that you arrive as early as possible. You must be on site by (TBC) when you will be allocated a pitch and be ready to trade by 09.30.
3. Stalls must not be dismantled until 17.00 (TBC) and no stallholder may leave prior to time.
4. Sorry - No vehicle movement can take place wile the event is open, if you think you will need to move you may park in the public car park.
5. All trade waste must be removed by yourself at the end of the event.
6. On the day only traders who have been accepted via this process will be allowed access onto the site.
7. We are unable to supply power or running water.
8. If you are applying for a Food or Beverage Catering stand please contact email@example.com directly for pitch fees.