W.O.W. will take place on the 2nd Wednesday of each month beginning on Wednesday, June 14th through Wednesday, September 13th. There will be no rain dates. Instead we will have dates in November and/or December to set-up inside the Main Street Amherst Community Center located at 255 Park Avenue.
· Vendors are to check in with a M.S.A. rep at 255 Park Avenue no earlier than 3pm. Please do not set up any earlier than 3pm.
· Vendors that commit to and show up for all four dates will be guaranteed the same spot each month. If you do not show up, you forfeit your space.
· Vendors will receive a 10 x 10 space.
· Vendors space will be assigned by the WOW committee.
· No parking or driving on grass.
· Once you check in, you must unload, in the unloading zone, and then move your vehicle immediately to allow other vendors to unload. Do not set up until your vehicle is moved.
· All vendors may park in one of the city parking lots.
· Vendors are expected to clean up their area of trash after each event. There is a dumpster located behind the M.S.A. office for trash. Please do not use the small trash cans on the street.
· Vendors will provide their own tables and etc. to set up their area.
· There will be no refunds if you cancel or if event is cancelled due to weather, no exceptions.
· If cancelled due to weather we will not have a make up date, but will offer the following dates to set up inside the Main Street Amherst Community Center from 11am to 4pm: 11/5 and/or 12/1. The set up dates and times will be determined at a later date.
· Please like our social media pages so that we may tag you in our advertising posts.