Be it known by all that this contract is entered into by two parties, myself, seeking camp ministry work, and by Treasure Mountain Bible Camp, a Colorado non-profit corporation. By my signature, I am committing my time and service to the Lord during my week at Treasure Mountain Bible Camp. I understand that my employment at Treasure Mountain Bible Camp is at the discretion & direction of the Camp Director and that I am coming on a volunteer basis.
Upon signing this agreement, I am agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations established by the ministry of Treasure Mountain Bible Camp. Failure to do so can result in my dismissal or other appropriate disciplinary action, at the discretion of the leadership.
- A godly, mature, and moral attitude and conduct at all times.
- A spirit of service and devotion to serving the Lord in the camp ministry.
- A team player with a cooperative, Christian spirit.
- To be versatile, flexible, and willing to work where needed whether that is in operations or program duties.
- Treasure Mountain Bible Camp requires ALL staff members and speakers (who preach, teach, and memorize the Word of God) to use the King James Bible.
The following will not be tolerated:
- Infractions of biblical moral standards.
- Not reporting for duty as scheduled or ready to follow the direction of the Camp Director or other superiors.
- Not performing assigned duties in a timely and cooperative fashion.
- Contention, displaying of a bad attitude or causing discord.
What you, can expect from the ministry of Treasure Mountain Bible Camp:
- A great place to minister!
- Experience and practical teaching in a vital local church-based ministry.
- I realize that by signing this contract I, "the ministry staff person," am promising to help in "the ministry of Treasure Mountain Bible Camp" as unto the Lord.