The responsibilities of the HoPe Leadership Chapter Vice President of Education include, but are not limited to:
1. Plan, lead and execute all education-related programming for their chapter.
2. Collaborate with the Education Department to provide resources and opportunities for their chapter.
3. Serve as a liaison for their chapter with the school's educational resources.
4. Assist in the planning and development of all HoPe Leadership Chapter meetings, events, and officer meetings.
5. Provide assistance and support to the HoPe Leadership Chapter President when requested.
6. Must maintain a clean discipline record. Failure to do so may result in the removal as an officer.
We recommend the Vice President of Education to have a passion for education and engaging with members of their community. The Vice President of Education will be responsible for all education-related programming, resources, and events. Proper training will be given at the HoPe Youth Leadership Summit and throughout the school year.